Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > Travel Tools
Reload this Page >

What service do you use to keep a log of all the flights you've taken?

What service do you use to keep a log of all the flights you've taken?

Old Apr 4, 2024, 3:49 pm

Programs: AC SE
Any suggestions on options that can import data from tripit? openflights import seems to just go to a blank page and not work.

nevermind, just found the option on flightradar

Last edited by yeg2where; Apr 4, 2024 at 3:54 pm Reason: I am bad at the internet
Old Today, 12:31 am

I keep a spreadsheet and just started looking into my.fr24. If I enter flights manually, my.fr24 automatically populates the aircraft type and registration.

If I import a CSV with my flights, the aircraft type and registration does not automatically get added. Even if I edit the imported flights individually, the aircraft type and registration are blank.

Is there a way to have my.fr24 automatically populate the aircraft type and registration for imported flights?

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.