Last edited by seamaster73; Aug 18, 2010 at 3:17 pm
Old Aug 18, 2010, 8:06 pm
fet

Programs: AA Lifetime Platinum, UA, AS, DL, SPG Gold, HH Diamond
yes, $5 minimum, still worth it
Old Aug 19, 2010, 12:54 pm

Originally Posted by fet
yes, $5 minimum, still worth it
I paid $1 the other day...did it change?
Old Aug 23, 2010, 5:54 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: DREAD Gold; UA 1.035MM; Bonvoy Au-197; PCC Elite+; CCC Elite+; MSC C-12; CWC Au-197; WoH Dis
I just paid $3. Considering the interaction I just had with them, it's money well spent, and I'll increase my contribution next time around.

Last edited by mahasamatman; Aug 23, 2010 at 6:05 pm Reason: Great response from the Award Wallet team
Old Aug 24, 2010, 1:39 am

Programs: Too many to list. Status is a half dozen.
I've done $10 but opted for $5 this time. I'll do more next time.
Old Sep 12, 2010, 9:35 pm

Programs: AA P4L, WN, BA, DL, UA, HHonors, IHG
I have benefitted from AwardWallet and will pay the increased amount the next time they notify me.

Not to say that the service is without blemishes. E.g.,
1. Recently the Amex Membership Rewards is showing how many points I can be advanced, as well as how many I actually have. Maybe this information is beneficial to some, but not to me or my family.
2. The Balance update numbers, red or green, are almost useless because the time period is not defined. If it shows that my balance has gone down by 25,000 miles, there is no way to tell if that change occurred yesterday or two months ago. It may show that same change every time I log in for weeks at a time. It should be since you last checked.
3. This evening I received an email from AwardWallet indicating that I have a new AA reservation from AUS to Amman, Jordan, leaving in 3 days. This was a tremendous surprise, since no such travel is planned. I called AA with the record locator from the email, and the CSR told me that corresponded to a trip that was put on hold, and cancelled, back in March.
AwardWallet has flaws, but I still find it better than MileTracker.
Old Sep 12, 2010, 11:16 pm

From DansDeals..,
You can get "AwardWallet Plus” for free by clicking on “My Account,” “Upgrade to AwardWallet Plus,” type in that you elect to pay $5, proceed to payment options, click on the credit card option, and then type in the following coupon code and press enter: foxnomad
That will give you a free 6 month subscription (or addition) to the plus service!
Old Sep 13, 2010, 12:32 am

Programs: AA EXP, Marriott Lifetime Plat
Originally Posted by crzn
From DansDeals..,
You can get "AwardWallet Plus” for free by clicking on “My Account,” “Upgrade to AwardWallet Plus,” type in that you elect to pay $5, proceed to payment options, click on the credit card option, and then type in the following coupon code and press enter: foxnomad
That will give you a free 6 month subscription (or addition) to the plus service!
Awesome, thank you!
Old Sep 13, 2010, 1:00 am

Originally Posted by SFOPeter
Awesome, thank you!
This method doesn't seem to be available (to extend membership) if you are already a member of Award Wallet Plus
Old Sep 13, 2010, 1:43 am

Originally Posted by longleaf
This method doesn't seem to be available (to extend membership) if you are already a member of Award Wallet Plus
Hi, I did it just before I posted and it added 6 months of plus service and now my account shows “AwardWallet Plus (expires: Apr 4, 2011)″ Perhaps it was because it was near time for renewal? I love AwardWallet !

Last edited by 2RETIREDTRAVELERS; Sep 13, 2010 at 1:49 am
Old Sep 18, 2010, 10:38 am

Originally Posted by crzn
Type in the following coupon code and press enter. That will give you a free 6 month subscription to the plus service!
Just tried it. This message came up: "You’ve exceeded the number of times this coupon could be used."

Any new coupon codes available?
Old Mar 10, 2011, 1:50 pm

Programs: Delta-Million miler
I couldn't figure out how to enter my Priority Club membership data into awardwallet. Any help?
Old Mar 10, 2011, 4:11 pm

Programs: Starwood Platinum,Marriott Platinum, United Silver
I feel a bit funny saying this, but.....

FT, it seems to me, is often an arena for the "us versus them" battle. We are me and all of you. Them is the companies - airlines and hotels - that offer points and challenge us to make the most of them.

So I'm a bit put off by the desire to see how cheaply (or free) they can get AwardWallet for. To me, they are part of "us" - the home team hoping to make the most of our points/miles. I value them and, I can assure your give a whole lot more than $5 to let them know that and to inspire them to do better and better for me and for us.

I respectfully suggest that some of you reconsider your attitudes and see AW as an ally and not just another tree whose fruit we live to pick.
Old Mar 10, 2011, 4:27 pm

Programs: DL Gold, Hyatt Diamond
Originally Posted by stevens397

FT, it seems to me, is often an arena for the "us versus them" battle. We are me and all of you. Them is the companies - airlines and hotels - that offer points and challenge us to make the most of them.

So I'm a bit put off by the desire to see how cheaply (or free) they can get AwardWallet for. To me, they are part of "us" - the home team hoping to make the most of our points/miles. I value them and, I can assure your give a whole lot more than $5 to let them know that and to inspire them to do better and better for me and for us.

I respectfully suggest that some of you reconsider your attitudes and see AW as an ally and not just another tree whose fruit we live to pick.
I couldn't agree more.
Old Mar 10, 2011, 5:12 pm

Originally Posted by stevens397

Well put ^ If we don't support Award Wallet the will cease to exist. Even with its' minor flaws I feel it is the best out there. I have no problem paying for the service.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.