AwardWallet

Old Mar 24, 2018, 10:33 am

I'm having a similar problem with my Hilton Honors account. I'm using Chrome and it opens the tab, logs into the account, gets to the account page and says it's updated. But it's not.

NEVERMIND! I updated Chrome and that seemed to take care of the issue.

Last edited by AnthonyGT; Mar 24, 2018 at 11:54 am
Old Mar 24, 2018, 3:35 pm

Programs: ??????????
Originally Posted by AnthonyGT
I'm having a similar problem with my Hilton Honors account. I'm using Chrome and it opens the tab, logs into the account, gets to the account page and says it's updated. But it's not.

NEVERMIND! I updated Chrome and that seemed to take care of the issue.
Sweet
Old Apr 19, 2018, 5:20 pm

I am having an issue where "TRIPS" is not loading. It just says Loading, please wait but it never loads

Last edited by 2RETIREDTRAVELERS; Apr 19, 2018 at 5:28 pm
Old Apr 19, 2018, 7:50 pm

Working fine over here -- perhaps try a different web browser just to make sure something isn't hung up in your current session?
Old Apr 20, 2018, 1:20 am

Still having the same problem. Have tried with google chrome, internet explorer and microsoft edge. I also have a awardwallet travel plan link saved from 3/31/18 and when I try to connect I get "The server returned error 500 - "Internal Server Error". We apologize for this inconvenience, please navigate to some other page."

Last edited by 2RETIREDTRAVELERS; Apr 20, 2018 at 1:26 am
Old Apr 20, 2018, 1:26 am
Moderator: British Airways Executive Club
Hilton 5+ BadgeHyatt 5+ Badge

Programs: BA GGL, IHG Diamond Ambassador, Hilton Diamond, Hyatt Globalist, Mucci des Salons Ouvrants
I am having problems logging in and when I try to refresh the app I get the following warning:

Old Apr 20, 2018, 6:37 am

Originally Posted by 2RETIREDTRAVELERS
Still having the same problem. Have tried with google chrome, internet explorer and microsoft edge. I also have a awardwallet travel plan link saved from 3/31/18 and when I try to connect I get "The server returned error 500 - "Internal Server Error". We apologize for this inconvenience, please navigate to some other page."
Can you reach out to support directly here: https://awardwallet.com/en/contact

They'll be able to look into your account directly and see what is happening on the servers.
Old Apr 20, 2018, 6:39 am

Originally Posted by aks120
I am having problems logging in and when I try to refresh the app I get the following warning:

Can you please reach out to support directly: https://awardwallet.com/en/contact ? I'm not able to replicate the problem on 2 devices and 3 browsers, but the support team can help figure this out.
Old Apr 20, 2018, 8:34 am

I did reach out to support and they have resolved the problem! Thanks
Old Apr 20, 2018, 8:34 am

Originally Posted by 2RETIREDTRAVELERS
I did reach out to support and they have resolved the problem! Thanks
Awesome! Thanks for following up ^^^
2RETIREDTRAVELERS likes this.
Old Jul 23, 2018, 4:34 pm

Programs: United 1k, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott Plat
Any chance you guys could consider adding EQD calculations for Airlines? e.g. tell me my current 12 month rolling spend/calendar spend on American?
Old Jul 24, 2018, 2:25 pm

Originally Posted by Lavezzi
Any chance you guys could consider adding EQD calculations for Airlines? e.g. tell me my current 12 month rolling spend/calendar spend on American?
We'll definitely consider it - just need to figure out how. It isn't as simple as "it's displayed on AA.com, so grab it" -- we have to play nice (or at least try to) with each of the programs so they keep working with us.

I've escalated this to the team as I think its a great addition, but at this point, I can't give any insight to how long/if/when we can support it. Once I do, I'll post an update.
Old Jul 26, 2018, 5:50 am

After some research and discussions, this isn't something we can implement in the short term but is something we definitely want to do. If/when we make any progress towards its implementation I'll share here. Sorry I don't have better news.
Old Aug 5, 2018, 11:40 am

There was a problem recognizing your submission

I'm probably doing something wrong, but when I forward the monthly summary reports from:
Southwest
and
United Mileage Plus

to Award wallet, I get the lovely:
Unfortunately, we didn't recognize the content of this email. If it was a travel reservation please note that we are analyzing these emails and will be adding support for more reservations in the near future. Please note that you are not able to access your personal AwardWallet mailbox by design.

This has been happening for several months now. Any word on when the "near future" is?
Old Aug 5, 2018, 11:51 am

As this is a monthly summary (and not a travel reservation), this wouldn't be something fixed in the "near future" (which is what the near future timing is referencing in case the format of the reservation email has/had changed -- it hasn't). The monthly summary should be working as expected for me (I have my awardwallet email address in my United profile so it processes it automatically (https://awardwallet.com/blog/track-u...s-awardwallet/).

Given the issue is with the monthly statement process, I'd recommend reaching out directly to support. They'll be able to see the issues being generated with processing your statements: https://awardwallet.com/contact

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.