Community
Wiki Posts
Search

AwardWallet

Search this Thread

Old Jun 16, 2017, 12:25 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Looks like it's in Profile -> Website Settings.

"Automatically gather my travel plans"
Old Jun 16, 2017, 12:29 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist, Ambassador: World of Hyatt

Programs: Hyatt Globalist, Fairmont Lifetime Plat, UA Silver, dirt elsewhere
Thank you!!! That setting only appears on the desktop version. I was using my phone and I just double checked, it's not there.
Old Jun 17, 2017, 8:36 am
Moderator: Travel Buzz

Perhaps theHowiee can help me. Is there a quick and easy way to post to your forum and see where the AA points will be assigned? I'm managing a couple of accounts, some more active than others, so I'd like to rotate the AA point assignment to these accounts. What's the quickest and easiest way to assign the points as I log on to the forum?

BTW- that is a terrific perk for your members. Thank you!
Old Jun 18, 2017, 3:59 pm

Programs: ??????????
Originally Posted by StartinSanDiego
Perhaps theHowiee can help me. Is there a quick and easy way to post to your forum and see where the AA points will be assigned? I'm managing a couple of accounts, some more active than others, so I'd like to rotate the AA point assignment to these accounts. What's the quickest and easiest way to assign the points as I log on to the forum?

BTW- that is a terrific perk for your members. Thank you!
If you're signed into your AwardWallet account on the browser you're using to comment on the blog you'll be prompted to select an AA account for the miles to be deposited. One deposit per AwardWallet account per day.

We'll display the expiration date of each account in the list and from that, you can pick which one you want to make the deposit.

if you're not signed into your AwardWallet account we'll prompt you to log in and refresh the browser to query for the linked accounts.

I look at what is the closest to expiring and then credit to that one. The next day I go to the next in the list.

Thread on this specific topic: Earn Bonus AA Miles -- Award Wallet

and a couple of posts on our blog about the topic:

https://awardwallet.com/blog/earn-bo...or-commenting/ and https://awardwallet.com/blog/earn-bo...-for-comments/

Hope this helps!
Old Jun 20, 2017, 2:36 am
Hilton 10+ BadgeAccor 10+ Badge

Programs: *A Gold (A3), HHonor Gold
The scrolling on my Samsung Galaxy Alpha is broken: you can scroll down but not up at all. It dates from around 2-3 weeks ago. Based on comments on the store, other Samsung models are affected by this bug.
Old Jun 25, 2017, 9:15 pm

Originally Posted by fransknorge
The scrolling on my Samsung Galaxy Alpha is broken: you can scroll down but not up at all. It dates from around 2-3 weeks ago. Based on comments on the store, other Samsung models are affected by this bug.
This bug should be fixed in the latest release. Please update and let us know if the problem persists. ^
Old Jun 26, 2017, 2:09 am
Accor 10+ BadgeHilton 10+ Badge

Programs: *A Gold (A3), HHonor Gold
I confirm it works !
Old Jun 27, 2017, 7:25 am

Originally Posted by fransknorge
I confirm it works !
Excellent; thank you for confirming. ^
Old Oct 18, 2017, 8:07 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

I've been having problems with Hyatt for a while.

Anyone else?
Old Oct 18, 2017, 8:11 am

Originally Posted by josephstern
I've been having problems with Hyatt for a while.

Anyone else?
Hyatt now requires last name. Have you added your last name to your hyatt account stored within AwardWallet?
Old Oct 18, 2017, 11:33 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by thehowieee
Hyatt now requires last name. Have you added your last name to your hyatt account stored within AwardWallet?
I see that note in the error, but my last name is most definitely in there when I click the "edit" button. And I'm pretty sure it has updated since the change (says last update was 15 days ago).

Maybe it's different because I store my info locally?
Old Oct 18, 2017, 7:19 pm

Originally Posted by josephstern
I see that note in the error, but my last name is most definitely in there when I click the "edit" button. And I'm pretty sure it has updated since the change (says last update was 15 days ago).

Maybe it's different because I store my info locally?
It should work without issue with info stored locally. If it still isn't working, please reach out to the support folks directly at https://awardwallet.com/contact -- they'll be able to better help.
Old Oct 18, 2017, 10:21 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Thanks. I started a support request and it redirected me to the status page, so I logged the issue there.

I have to say, I am amazed by the list of programs you support. Staggering:

https://awardwallet.com/status/
Old Oct 26, 2017, 8:14 pm

Programs: UA GS slavery, *A Gold, Marriott/SPG Gold, Hilton Gold, Hertz Pres Circle
just applied for an account and started using this.
does United Airlines get updated properly if we setup the monthly statement forwarding?

also how many of you actually save pw in AwardWallet server? Safe?
Old Oct 27, 2017, 7:02 am

Originally Posted by twkidM3
just applied for an account and started using this.
does United Airlines get updated properly if we setup the monthly statement forwarding?

also how many of you actually save pw in AwardWallet server? Safe?
Yes, if you have your monthly statements go to your custom AwardWallet mailbox it will properly update. Details on how to do that can be found here: https://awardwallet.com/blog/track-u...s-awardwallet/

As for saving passwords with AwardWallet, before coming to AwardWallet I personally kept all my FF accounts but did not keep my bank account info stored. Since working with the team at AwardWallet I now keep all my info (including bank/credit cards) stored.

At the same time, if you'd prefer to not keep your info on the server you can store everything locally in an encrypted cookie.

Regardless, please make sure you have a strong password on your AwardWallet account and consider using two-factor authentication to prevent anyone from accessing your account: https://awardwallet.com/blog/tip_of_...uthentication/

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.