Community
Wiki Posts
Search

AwardWallet

Search this Thread

Old Mar 24, 2021, 8:27 am

Programs: AA EP; WN CP;UA SILVER; MARRIOTT TITANIUM; HH DIAMOND; IHG PLAT; RADISSON PLAT; HYATT GLOBAL
Wow, busy day today, I was bombarded with update emails.
One issue, National Car keeps alerting me daily of changes to my reservation. No actual updates, so there is a behind the scenes glitch.
An observation, I have multiple IHG award reservations, the Award Wallet updates now show a cash portion, this is $30(HI)-$50(IC)/per night, so this shows how much the hotel is getting paid by IHG. Obviously does not affect me, but just interesting.
Old Jul 15, 2021, 1:43 pm

Programs: UA Gold MM, AA Gold MM, Marriott Plat LT, HH Gold, IHG Plat, WoH Discvst, Hertz PC
Can't seem to restore locally saved passwords on the site today. The site appears to upload the stored file, but then asks for the password for each account.

Plus if I try to enter the "missing password" in response to the site's query, the site just keeps re-asking for it.

Is this a universal problem?
Old Dec 13, 2021, 12:47 am

Programs: Hilton Diamond, Starwood Platinum, AA, SW, Delta
Is it possible to add monetary value to the points for each ff program so we can see net worth of miles?
Old Oct 24, 2022, 12:46 am

Programs: Mucci, BAEC, Eurostar
Is there anything wrong with AW right now? I have a plus membership and it used to update my various programmes regularly, at most on a weekly basis. I logged in to find out that nothing had been updated in a month, and I had to wait for an airline to tell me that my flight was cancelled. Usually AW gets there first if it's on the day.
Old Dec 28, 2022, 1:33 am

Programs: IB Plat - Hilton Gold - Marriott Gold - IHG Ambassador
Hello, any alternatives to Award Wallet for keeping track of points? any experience with Tripit Pro? Any other apps you can recommend? There is one by The Points Guy but unfortunately not available in Spain where I am now.
Thanks
Old Feb 19, 2023, 10:58 pm

I have a Miles and More credit card i don't use. Award wallet now sends me a harassment email every month telling me I didn't use the card, and have violated the card terms. I have been an Award wallet paid customer for more than a decade, but this really makes me consider dropping them. I don't get their motivation for the mail. Not using a card doesn't violate the "terms".

Here is the mail:

"No charges were reported to your Miles and More account ending in XXXX for the month of 01/2023. This could be because of a known bug in the reporting where charges during a calendar month are not reported properly or because you made no charges that month. M&M rules require you to make a charge every month. Missing even one month means your miles are at risk of expiring starting 36 months from when they were earned. If you believe you did make a charge during 01/2023 you should contact M&M to have them examine your account. You also may want to go to the M&M forum on Flyertalk for more information about this issue and options if you failed to make the required monthly charge of at least $1 or had credits to your account in excess of your charges."
Old Feb 20, 2023, 12:46 am
Hilton Contributor Badge

Programs: AA, BA, Accor, Honors Diamond, IHG Diamond Elite and lots more....
Why not just message award wallet and ask them?

They are pretty responsive.

Far quicker than posting here to be honest.
Old Mar 15, 2023, 9:47 pm

Programs: SQ*PPS, QF-WP1 & LTG, VA-Gold, Marriott*LTT, Hilton*Gold, Accor*Platinum
What are FTers experiences in how quickly the calendar link updates?

(eg a booking moved in AwardWallet - how long does it take to show up in the iCal?)
Old Jun 25, 2023, 3:00 am
Moderator, El Al and Marriott Bonvoy, FlyerTalk Evangelist
Hyatt Contributor BadgeMarriott Contributor Badge

Programs: SQ*G, Mar LTT, Hyatt Glb, AA LTG, LY, HH, IC, BA, DL, UA SLV
Anyone having issues with Thai Airways ROP asking for an OTP and thus an inability to update ROP balances in Award Wallet?
Old Jul 14, 2023, 3:57 pm
Hilton Contributor BadgeMarriott Contributor Badge

Programs: Lufthansa: Senator || IHG: Diamond Royal Ambassador Inner Circle || Plutonium Status
Bloggers rejoice : Cap1 seens to firmly believe in AW:
https://www.capitalone.com/tech/case.../award-wallet/

And Forbes seems in bed with AW:
https://www.forbes.com/advisor/credi...ltimate-guide/
Old Jul 20, 2023, 11:34 am

Programs: UA 1K 1MM, AA, DL
Originally Posted by GarlicFlyer
I have a Miles and More credit card i don't use. Award wallet now sends me a harassment email every month telling me I didn't use the card, and have violated the card terms. I have been an Award wallet paid customer for more than a decade, but this really makes me consider dropping them. I don't get their motivation for the mail. Not using a card doesn't violate the "terms".

Here is the mail:

"No charges were reported to your Miles and More account ending in XXXX for the month of 01/2023. This could be because of a known bug in the reporting where charges during a calendar month are not reported properly or because you made no charges that month. M&M rules require you to make a charge every month. Missing even one month means your miles are at risk of expiring starting 36 months from when they were earned. If you believe you did make a charge during 01/2023 you should contact M&M to have them examine your account. You also may want to go to the M&M forum on Flyertalk for more information about this issue and options if you failed to make the required monthly charge of at least $1 or had credits to your account in excess of your charges."
I read this as AW sending a warning that you may lose your M&M miles if you don't use the card, per the terms of the card. It doesn't say you are violating the terms - it is telling you what the terms require regarding use in order to maintain your M&M miles.

This appears to be much like the warning you get if you have miles expiring with an airline, hotel, etc.

You can disable such warnings in the AW settings for the card.
Old Jul 20, 2023, 10:48 pm

Originally Posted by yosithezet
Anyone having issues with Thai Airways ROP asking for an OTP and thus an inability to update ROP balances in Award Wallet?
Yes, I had that error. There wasn't any prompt or way to enter the code into AwardWallet though.
Old Sep 10, 2023, 8:40 am
Hilton Contributor BadgeMarriott Contributor Badge

Programs: Lufthansa: Senator || IHG: Diamond Royal Ambassador Inner Circle || Plutonium Status
https://onemileatatime.com/guides/aw...comment-300388

Lucky has posted in his comments, a lot of Award Wallet Plus upgrade codes

Hope this might be helpful for others
shuuy and fartoomanyusers like this.
Old Sep 11, 2023, 5:35 am

Programs: SQ*PPS, QF-WP1 & LTG, VA-Gold, Marriott*LTT, Hilton*Gold, Accor*Platinum
Thanks for sharing - I found a code - 6 months free!
HadesNL likes this.
Old Sep 12, 2023, 10:01 am

Programs: UA, Marriott
Any suggestions for AwardWallet alternatives for people that fly primarily United?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.