AwardWallet

Old May 15, 20, 6:34 pm
  #901  
 
Join Date: Dec 2018
Posts: 31
Check on the Hyatt web site and see if the expiration date for the points has been extended. If they have then go to AW and run a manual update on Hyatt. That should fix it.
A1pax likes this.
Cliff358 is offline  
Old May 17, 20, 3:12 pm
  #902  
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Posts: 888
Originally Posted by Cliff358 View Post
Check on the Hyatt web site and see if the expiration date for the points has been extended. If they have then go to AW and run a manual update on Hyatt. That should fix it.
Thanks, Cliff358. Will do that.
A1pax is offline  
Old May 18, 20, 6:42 pm
  #903  
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: NYC
Posts: 1,443
Originally Posted by pointshogger View Post
Anyone else not being able to earn 5 AA miles per comment on the blog? I haven't been able to earn for the past 3 days now.
I just noticed it too. They seemed to have stopped posting. I guess they stopped the program as not many people read their blogs.
yoyo is offline  
Old May 21, 20, 12:26 pm
  #904  
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: SFO, SJC
Programs: UA MM /Gold ; AS MVP Gold; SWA A LIst and CP; HH Gold; Bonvoy Titanium; IHG Plat Elite
Posts: 574
Originally Posted by yoyo View Post
I just noticed it too. They seemed to have stopped posting. I guess they stopped the program as not many people read their blogs.
My 5 AA points have been posting as recently as yesterday.
lainys is offline  
Old May 22, 20, 4:54 am
  #905  
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: NYC
Posts: 1,443
Originally Posted by lainys View Post
My 5 AA points have been posting as recently as yesterday.
looks like it started to post after two weeks.
yoyo is offline  

Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Search Engine: