Community
Wiki Posts
Search

AwardWallet

Search this Thread

Old Mar 7, 2017, 10:38 am

Programs: ??????????
Hey everyone, a quick product update.

Last week we released an update to our iOS and Android apps. The usual bug fixes and performance improvements, but we've also added functionality to store images of the front and back of your membership cards.

For now, the data is only available via the mobile app, it'll be added to the web/desktop version eventually as an additional tab in the account details section.

For those of you that travel with a wallet of cards, maybe this'll help reduce the load when you travel as you'll have not only your account information but all of the details listed on the card.
Old Mar 30, 2017, 3:30 pm

Programs: UA Gold MM, AA Gold MM, Marriott Plat LT, HH Gold, IHG Plat, WoH Discvst, Hertz PC
Hilton Account

Have not been able to update two separate Hilton accounts over the past couple of days. After clicking the update icon, a new tab pops up in my browser (Firefox), then I see logging in and out repeatedly (typically 3 times), then I get a "time out" error.

Is this a known problem? Is there a fix?
Old Apr 10, 2017, 7:22 am

Programs: AF Plat, DL Gold
Has anyone had any issues with their Chase account being updated? The last few days it has been giving me a "n/a" response.
Old Apr 10, 2017, 7:45 am

Originally Posted by batmandds
Has anyone had any issues with their Chase account being updated? The last few days it has been giving me a "n/a" response.
I'm experiencing the same on my end and have escalated to support.

If you have a problem with a particular program, the fastest way for a response/resolution is through https://awardwallet.com/contact -- You can check the current status of any programs here: https://awardwallet.com/status/

The support team will review the error and either quickly fix it or mark the program as broken and escalate it within the team.

Expect updates as I receive them.
Old Apr 10, 2017, 9:57 am

Originally Posted by thehowieee
I'm experiencing the same on my end and have escalated to support.

If you have a problem with a particular program, the fastest way for a response/resolution is through https://awardwallet.com/contact -- You can check the current status of any programs here: https://awardwallet.com/status/

The support team will review the error and either quickly fix it or mark the program as broken and escalate it within the team.

Expect updates as I receive them.
Waiting for an official confirmation, but I just tested with several accounts and it worked as expected.
Old Apr 11, 2017, 10:53 am

Originally Posted by batmandds
After a bit of digging this was a temporary outage and we’re working to make sure something like that doesn’t happen again.
Old Apr 17, 2017, 1:17 pm

Is anyone else having trouble logging in? I click in the log in button, and nothing is happening. It does not allow me to put in a username or password.
Old Apr 17, 2017, 3:17 pm

Originally Posted by xprometheusx
Is anyone else having trouble logging in? I click in the log in button, and nothing is happening. It does not allow me to put in a username or password.
Tried 2x mobile and 2x desktop browsers without issue.
Old Apr 19, 2017, 9:00 am

I have just registered with AwardWallet and have input eight different award programs. To be honest I'm surprised it has taken me so long to come across this service, I could see it being a great help to me. In fact it has already flagged up that my Etihad Guest miles are due to expire in ten days, which I wasn't aware of.

At the moment I have only used the website (which I found to be very user-friendly) but I'll have a play with the Android app soon to see what other features I can find. I'm particularly interested in its ability to store images of loyalty cards, hopefully I'll be able to stop carrying around the cards themselves.
Old Apr 19, 2017, 9:02 am

Originally Posted by Burnsie
I have just registered with AwardWallet and have input eight different award programs. To be honest I'm surprised it has taken me so long to come across this service, I could see it being a great help to me. In fact it has already flagged up that my Etihad Guest miles are due to expire in ten days, which I wasn't aware of.

At the moment I have only used the website (which I found to be very user-friendly) but I'll have a play with the Android app soon to see what other features I can find. I'm particularly interested in its ability to store images of loyalty cards, hopefully I'll be able to stop carrying around the cards themselves.
Welcome to the family and thanks for the feedback!
Old May 23, 2017, 11:19 am

Originally Posted by xprometheusx
Yes, I have the same issue and no clue why it's happening all of a sudden. Worked great until 1 or 2 weeks ago.
Old May 23, 2017, 12:07 pm

Originally Posted by bqkali
Yes, I have the same issue and no clue why it's happening all of a sudden. Worked great until 1 or 2 weeks ago.
What browser/version and operating system are you using? We've identified an issue specifically with Chrome OS/Chromium, that we're working on, but I'm wondering if the problem you're experiencing is the same or not.
Old Jun 15, 2017, 3:34 pm

Programs: Delta SkyMiles, IHG (Platinum Elite), Amtrak Guest Rewards, Marriott Bonvoy, Hilton Honors
Just signed up and personally am failing to see what the hype is about. I like points.com a lot (the font is bigger and it feels more intuitive), and I've also been trying to connect my AA account for ten minutes. It gives me an "unknown error" then tells me "make sure you can log in to your AA account." Which I can, of course, I follow there link and have logged into my aa account about ten times at this point. I want those 5 free miles per day, dammit.
Old Jun 15, 2017, 8:17 pm

Originally Posted by DrRodneyMcKay
Just signed up and personally am failing to see what the hype is about. I like points.com a lot (the font is bigger and it feels more intuitive), and I've also been trying to connect my AA account for ten minutes. It gives me an "unknown error" then tells me "make sure you can log in to your AA account." Which I can, of course, I follow there link and have logged into my aa account about ten times at this point. I want those 5 free miles per day, dammit.
Hi. The hype is that it is the best product out there for keeping track of your points/miles/rewards ^

Please reach out directly to our support team to they can make sure nothing is busted with your account: https://awardwallet.com/contact

The 10 AA accounts I have linked are all working properly for me.
Old Jun 16, 2017, 9:18 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist, Ambassador: World of Hyatt

Programs: Hyatt Globalist, Fairmont Lifetime Plat, UA Silver, dirt elsewhere
Is there any way I can stop award wallet from picking up my reservations and showing them to me when I first log in?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.