AwardWallet

Old Dec 22, 2010, 2:35 pm

Programs: UA 1K, SPG Plat, Hyatt Plat
Awardwallet is really useful

I always lost track of all my miles/points previously since I don't have time to check them all the time. Now, just like Lucky (one mile at a time) said, I couldn't help but checking it several times a day.
Old Jan 1, 2011, 2:40 pm

Programs: Miles and More, BA Exec Club, IHG Priority Club Hilton, Marriott, Starwood
AwardWallet.com

I confirm the comments that Award Wallet is the best product
for tracking.
They have also added programs which I have requested.
Old Jan 2, 2011, 5:30 am

Programs: HH Gold
Love the iPhone/iPad app too.
Old Jan 2, 2011, 10:01 am

Programs: CO, DL, SW, SPG, CapitalOne Venture
Originally Posted by goodtricks
Love the iPhone/iPad app too.
^
Old Jan 2, 2011, 11:39 am

Award Wallet is an excellent product.

Award Wallet is an excellent product. since i subscribed to it i have a full control of my various millege accounts.
Old Jan 2, 2011, 6:58 pm

Programs: AAdvantage, SkyMiles, Mileage Plus, Divident Miles, Rapid Rewards, GoldPointsPlus
I've been using Yodlee money center for a few years to track my rewards. Its interface is nicer than Award wallet and since Yodlee is used to track bank/credit card accounts as well, I guess the security must be better. Only downside is that they don't have an iPhone/iPad app yet. But its FREE, so I can't complain.

Originally Posted by williamsburg
Award Wallet is an excellent product. since i subscribed to it i have a full control of my various millege accounts.
Old Jan 3, 2011, 9:51 am

Programs: Free Agent
Originally Posted by kamikazein
I've been using Yodlee money center for a few years to track my rewards. Its interface is nicer than Award wallet and since Yodlee is used to track bank/credit card accounts as well, I guess the security must be better. Only downside is that they don't have an iPhone/iPad app yet. But its FREE, so I can't complain.
I use Yodlee too. It is an excellent product and tracks miles flawlessly.
Award Wallet stands out because:
1. It tracks your "expiration dates"
2. It tracks your reservations
3. It tracks "changes" to your reservations.
Old Jan 5, 2011, 2:49 pm

Programs: AA P4L, WN, BA, DL, UA, HHonors, IHG
Puzzled by New Price Structure

Never mind, I mixed up AwardNexus and Award Wallet.
Old Jan 12, 2011, 2:50 pm

Programs: UA 1K, SPG Plat, Hyatt Plat
how often does awardwallet update? I checked a few times yesterday and today and it says the data was updated on Jan 10.
Old Jan 12, 2011, 2:56 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by jjj0002
how often does awardwallet update? I checked a few times yesterday and today and it says the data was updated on Jan 10.
Automatic updates with emails happen weekly from what I understand but you cal log in and click on "update all" to get a real time status anytime.
Old Jan 12, 2011, 3:00 pm

Programs: AA 1MM, AA Plat, Hyatt Plat
another vote for awardwallet.com. its such a great tool!
Old Jan 12, 2011, 5:42 pm

expiration date accuracy

I really like awardwallet also, however, there do appear to be some flaws in the data - for example, for Amtrak Guest Rewards it shows the expiration as 3 years past any activity, however, AGR requires points earned by riding the train (or the cc which I do not have) - so there's some hazard there if you trust the expiration date it's populating - that said, I like AW a lot - but I think it's a good idea to verify the data.
Old Jan 12, 2011, 5:44 pm

Programs: AA Explat, UA 1K
Originally Posted by newK2
I really like awardwallet also, however, there do appear to be some flaws in the data - for example, for Amtrak Guest Rewards it shows the expiration as 3 years past any activity, however, AGR requires points earned by riding the train (or the cc which I do not have) - so there's some hazard there if you trust the expiration date it's populating - that said, I like AW a lot - but I think it's a good idea to verify the data.
I would send them your suggestion or feedback - they have been extremely responsive and helpful thus far.
Old Jan 12, 2011, 7:31 pm

I have nothing but praise for Award Wallet. It does everything I need with my accounts.
Old Jan 14, 2011, 10:57 am

Has anyone heard through the grapevine about AwardWallet coming out with something significant? A new app, travel tool maybe?

There seems to be a lot of buzz floating around the internet the past few days

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.