Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Beta test for those in NYC - Portable Internet Device

Search this Thread

Old Jul 8, 2008, 12:03 pm
Original Poster

Beta test for those in NYC - Portable Internet Device

I don't know if it is appropriate to post it here, but there is a Centercode beta test recruiting heavily for people in NYC. I've done several betas with Centercode and they are great to work with. This is from the email I received:

We hope this mail does not inconvenience you as we are sending it to our whole community. Centercode has a large beta test which we need several hundred participants in the New York City Metro area. If you know of anyone who might be interested in participating in a very cool beta test, we want them.

This exciting new hardware product will provide portable Internet functionality. Surf the web, read the news, check your stocks or watch videos on YouTube while you walk the streets of NYC. We have hundreds of open spots!

Please pass the following link to anyone you know who lives or works in New York and might want to test an exciting new piece of technology!

Thank you,

Director of Client Services
Centercode, Inc.

Please click the following link to apply for this test:

https://www.onlinebeta.com/r/?43EF1A...21F6C246D4CECF
Good luck! If I was in NYC I'd be all over this
Old Jul 8, 2008, 1:18 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

FWIW; this link is the one they supplied for people who are not Centercode members (yet):

https://www.onlinebeta.com/callout/d...-536E11BBA143}
Old Jul 11, 2008, 3:27 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

The call for beta signups is over. And since this is a controlled (and NDA'd) beta, the less said about it, the better

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.