Bose at JFK

Old Jul 29, 2006, 7:41 am
Original Poster

Programs: UA 1K
Bose at JFK

Hi All,

I was just curious if anyone knows if there is a store/stand in one of the JFK terminals where I can buy a pair of Bose QC3 headphones? Faling that, anywhere in Manhattan?

THanks all - Happy travelling!
Old Aug 3, 2006, 12:18 pm

Programs: UA 1K, B6 Mosaic
Originally Posted by ivoryboi
Hi All,

I was just curious if anyone knows if there is a store/stand in one of the JFK terminals where I can buy a pair of Bose QC3 headphones? Faling that, anywhere in Manhattan?

Bose store at TimeWarner Center shops (Columbus Circle). I purchased a pair there about two weeks ago. But I would call first to see if they have them in stock.
Old Aug 3, 2006, 12:53 pm

bose.com > store locator

Hi All,

hmmmmm....

http://www.bose.com/controller?event...index.jsp&ck=0
Old Aug 5, 2006, 2:39 pm

Programs: AA Executive Platinum
just go to www.bose.com and do a search for retail stores. It's actually on the very top of the homepage on the right side.
Old Aug 5, 2006, 4:02 pm

Or you could buy them at www.Aadvantageshopping.com and get 2 AAdvantage miles for every dollar you spend. Pay with your AAdvantage credit card and get even more miles.
Old Aug 6, 2006, 7:04 am
Original Poster

Programs: UA 1K
Thanks for the suggestions. I was passing through JFK before my trans-pacific jaunt and thought just maybe I might find a stand at the airport - they have a few dotted around the US that are not always listed on the Bose website right away (BOS terminal A is one example).

I can deal with my cheapo Sony pair a little bit longer while waiting for the 3-5 weeks estimated delivery time from Mileage Plas mall...

The store at Colombus circle had sold out btw....
Old Aug 6, 2006, 12:15 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: United, American, Hyatt, Hilton, Hertz, Marriott
You'll likely pay a premium at JFK; I think the idea of buying it in the city makes sense.
Old Dec 10, 2006, 1:38 pm

Programs: AA EXP 1MM, SPG Plat
Thanks for the suggestions. I was passing through JFK before my trans-pacific jaunt and thought just maybe I might find a stand at the airport - they have a few dotted around the US that are not always listed on the Bose website right away (BOS terminal A is one example).
I'm at ORD and saw an ad for the QC3 so I started looking for a kiosk or a store... Brookstone has its own brand, but not a Bose in sight.

Searched the forums and found others asking if there's a kiosk here, and I checked the Bose web site but the only stores they list are in downtown Chicago.
Old Dec 10, 2006, 2:35 pm

Location: Usually on a ship looking for oil and gas; Uruguay, Malaysia, Turkey, Nigeria, Libya, Egypt, Norway, Scotland, India, Congo & Angola, next project who knows? Agreed to CC rules
Programs: AC Altitude E75K/*G, AS MVP, AF/KLM Petroleum Club, BA Blue
Originally Posted by ContinentalFan
You'll likely pay a premium at JFK; I think the idea of buying it in the city makes sense.

Normally yes, but with Bose every retail outlet charges exactly the same price. I don't know about JFK, but when I bought my QC1 a few years ago, I was able to pick them up at an airport kiosk at DEN.

mpc1
Old Dec 10, 2006, 2:41 pm

save yourself about $300 and get a set of these:

http://www.vupointsolutions.com/ANCH-B688-VP.asp

I actually prefer them over either of the Bose. I dont even take the Bose loaners on AA flights anymore.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.