Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Dynoplex for Blackberry

Search this Thread

Old May 19, 2005, 4:37 am
Original Poster

Dynoplex for Blackberry

Anyone have any experience of Dynoplex software? www.dynoplex.com Its eOffice software allows you to create and edit Word and Excel-compatible documents. I'd be interested to know if anyone has tried it, and if there are any similar products for Blackberry.
Old May 19, 2005, 10:40 am
Suspended

It was pretty slow and unwieldy on my 7230. I got rid of it because it literally was taking 30+ seconds to open attachments.
Old May 19, 2005, 2:14 pm

I have eOffice for my 7100t blackberry. I basically have it in case of emergencies, so I can grab an attachment and then via their efile program transfer it to my portable (assuming that there is no wifi available). The program is pretty well written, and I have had good experiences with their customer services, but the font is so small on my 7100t that you literally need a very strong pair of glasses to read it.

Hope this helps.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.