Need UK and Germany SIM

Old Dec 30, 04, 10:44 pm
Original Poster

Location: KEWR / SPG Plat, HH Diamond, DL Plat, ZE 5*, AA Plat, UA Nobody
Need UK and Germany SIM

Are there any kind FTers in UK or Germany that would be willing take my money in exchange for mailing me a SIM card? I prefer Virgin in the UK and I think its E+ in Germany but then again I can't be toooo picky

In the alternative, if someone can suggest a way for a Yank to get one in the US, let me know.

Regards.
Old Jan 3, 05, 10:00 am

Programs: SQ*PPS, QF-WP1 & LTG, AA*EXP, VA-Plat, Marriott*LTPP, Hyatt*Globalist That's*Enough
I hate to not be helpful, but I'm assuming you want these cards without going to the respective countries?

My better half got a Virgin pay-as-you-go SIM in the UK for 10GBP with 5GBP of credit on it. She just had to pop into the local Phones4U... Looking at www.virginmobile.com might be promising...

Again, I apologize if I'm beating down the wrong track.

Originally Posted by DLSIZE
Are there any kind FTers in UK or Germany that would be willing take my money in exchange for mailing me a SIM card? I prefer Virgin in the UK and I think its E+ in Germany but then again I can't be toooo picky

In the alternative, if someone can suggest a way for a Yank to get one in the US, let me know.

Regards.
Old Jan 3, 05, 10:30 am

Programs: BA:Gold Amex:Green :IC Platinum Elite Amb
Originally Posted by DLSIZE

Regards.
YGM
Old Jan 3, 05, 6:58 pm

Programs: AA Gold; US Air Silver; Amtrak Select Plus; Starwood Platinum; UA 1K; Aeroflot Bonus
eBay

I was able to get an Orange SIM on eBay. There are a number of regular sellers of brand new SIMs who ship to the US. It was also cheaper than the Orange store in London.
Old Feb 1, 05, 5:18 am

Programs: BA Gold (and many other greater and lesser distinctions)
Would anyone in the US be interested in swapping a US PAYG SIM for a UK one. I have UK Orange and UK Vodafone to offer ?
Old Feb 1, 05, 8:34 am

Well,

what dou you want to do with that sim-card?
Are you ever going to use it? Or do you just want to look at it?

I am German and have a few too many sim cards, so I definitely could send you one - but before that I'd have to know what exactly you were planning on doing with it...

Regards,

Oliver

Search this Thread