Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > Travel Technology
Reload this Page >

2.1 Bedroom Speakers -- Logitech Z337 or Edifier M3200?

Old Apr 7, 21, 12:53 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AA

I want to get some speakers for my bedroom. I am kinda wanting a 2.1 system (with a subwoofer) but don't want to spend much money. This will be mostly for music. I will be using Bluetooth, but I do have a Bluetooth receiver I can hook in so that is not critical. I have kind of narrowed down between the Logitech Z337 and the Edifier M3200. The Edifiers are a bit more and don't have built in Bluetooth, but are a better brand. Anyone have any experience with these two?
Old Apr 15, 21, 4:10 am

Programs: too many
Given that the Edifiers 3200 were released 10 years ago in the EU, I assume that you're looking for second-hand products?
What's your budget? What kind of music do you usually listen to? Logitech is usually quite heavy on bass, so if listening to a lot of classical music for instance, I'd go for something else.

Models will also depend on the surface of your bedroom and the output you want (i.e. how loud you will want to play your music). For instance, I used to listen to a lot of classical and rock music on a pair of Creative speakers in a 25 sqm bedroom, this was more than enough (latest model on the same range is the Creative Pebble plus).

Search this Thread
Search Engine: