Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Google Alerts

Search this Thread

Old Jun 17, 2019, 8:52 am
Original Poster

Programs: IHG Rewards Platinum, Marriott Gold, Hilton Diamond, UA/DL/AA Back of the plane...
Google Alerts

Anyone having issues with google alerts... I am an airline nerd and have only one google alert set up and it is "airlines." I get 10-20 alert emails a day and all of a sudden on Saturday they stopped. None Sunday and none today. At a loss for what happened.... anyone else ever have issues w/ google alerts.
Old Jun 17, 2019, 9:10 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Location: Either at the shooting range or anywhere good beer can be found...
Did you check to be sure they aren't going to your spam folder?
Old Jun 17, 2019, 9:25 am
Original Poster

Programs: IHG Rewards Platinum, Marriott Gold, Hilton Diamond, UA/DL/AA Back of the plane...
Originally Posted by kipper
Did you check to be sure they aren't going to your spam folder?
sure did... nada....

and I have been getting alerts for maybe 10 years.... (give or take 9!)
Old Jun 17, 2019, 7:48 pm
Moderator: Information Desk, Women Travelers, FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA Gold
Now that you mention it -- I have about 60 set up for work, and 40+ produce results every day at 9 am. I got two today and six on Sunday. A few people have posted about it on the Google Support Forum.
Old Jun 20, 2019, 7:14 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by chgoeditor
Now that you mention it -- I have about 60 set up for work, and 40+ produce results every day at 9 am. I got two today and six on Sunday. A few people have posted about it on the Google Support Forum.

Just to close the loop it seems to have lasted about 2-3 days and started back as a trickle and now it seems back to normal.... hope it worked out for you as well.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.