Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > Travel Technology
Reload this Page >

Bose QC25 - Recent price drops {Merged threads}

Bose QC25 - Recent price drops {Merged threads}

Old Nov 18, 2017, 6:19 pm

Programs: Former AA PLT/GLD, A3 *G, Priority Pass
Originally Posted by Carl Johnson
I have something called a smartbean, which is a bluetooth pod with a headphone jack. ALL my headphones with conventional plugs are bluetooth-capable.
This is very interesting, i'm going to check the net about it. So you think that i can add let's say my Sennheiser Amperior Bluetooth functionality?

Edit: Now i researched a bit... it could be a temporal solution for a semi high end audio. Just have to make sure the receiver you pick is BT 4.2 and aptX enabled. But in my case won't work because when one of Apple devices is in the equation it will work with AAC as Apple just only works with AAC and no aptX that is propietary to other systems as Windows. So if you purchase an aptX Bluetooth receiver to make your headphone wireless with your Apple computer it won't stream at the good quality but very low audio quality called SBC. You need to look for/ find a Bluetooth receiver that is compatible with both AAC and aptX if your using with an Apple device.

Here is more info:
http://www.digitalaudioreview.net/20...uetooth-audio/

In my case i need an AAC compatible Bluetooth receiver that i can plug into my Sennheiser Amperior headphones to get a quality that is fair to my headphones. Searched a bit and only found one in Amazon compatible with AptX Low Frequency and AAC, problem is form/shape is squared and heavy so no way i can attach that to my headphones. The type inteneded to plug into the headphones has not been created in AAC compatible yet. But anyways if you have a Windows 10 PC you wouldn't have this problem as most Win machines are compatible with aptX, that is almost same quality as AAC.

Last edited by mvtm; Nov 18, 2017 at 7:16 pm
Old Dec 17, 2017, 11:23 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AS MVP, Hhonors Gold, National Executive, Identity Gold, MLife Gold
Bumping thread because price has now gone down to $150 @ Best Buy.
Old Dec 25, 2017, 8:33 pm

Programs: UA 1K/MM, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Something, IHG Gold, Hertz PC, Avis PC
And the drop continues... $140 at Frys from tomorrow

https://www.frys.com/product/8264576
Old Dec 26, 2017, 1:28 pm

Programs: Only J via Peasant Points, 777HDPeasant or The Unexpected Virtue of Ignorance and Narcissism.
Pulled the trigger on the QC25

Pulled the trigger on the QC25... certainly a big investment for me lol.. hope it lives up to the HYPE
Old Dec 26, 2017, 1:30 pm

Programs: FOTSG Tangerine Ex E35k (AC)
Originally Posted by Jumper Jack
Pulled the trigger on the QC25... certainly a big investment for me lol.. hope it lives up to the HYPE
I believe Costco has them on demo? Or come borrow mine, Im swinging past that area in like 30 mins actually

Edit - Clearly to avoid revealing personal details of others I am not revealing my present location. But if you seriously want to see mine ring me as otherwise Im going straight home so wont be in FT for a bit.

Last edited by jc94; Dec 26, 2017 at 1:37 pm
Old Dec 26, 2017, 1:46 pm

Programs: Only J via Peasant Points, 777HDPeasant or The Unexpected Virtue of Ignorance and Narcissism.
Originally Posted by jc94

I believe Costco has them on demo? Or come borrow mine, Im swinging past that area in like 30 mins actually

Edit - Clearly to avoid revealing personal details of others I am not revealing my present location. But if you seriously want to see mine ring me as otherwise Im going straight home so wont be in FT for a bit.
Amazon One Day Shipping, I will give it a try tomo
Old Dec 26, 2017, 2:26 pm
Suspended

Programs: AC
Originally Posted by Jumper Jack
Was it your investment?

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.