Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > Travel Technology
Reload this Page >

Best noise cancelling headphones for flying?

Best noise cancelling headphones for flying?

Old Apr 9, 2024, 10:42 am

Originally Posted by devans999
I recently went from older bose qc20's to the QC ultra's. I was pretty amazed how much better the ANC is. To some degree I miss the wired cable, it's just so much easier to deal with. Trying to watch a movie on a flight means I have to plug in a BT transmitter into the seatback monitor, get it connected, occasionally reset the connection, deal with battery issues etc. Battery life is ok, comfort is pretty good (the old ones were good as well), overall pretty happy with them.
The issues I've heard about the QC ultras have been background static or white noise when sound is low or not playing and connectivity issues (some say recent firmware updates have helped). Have you had either of these problems?

Are they small and secure enough that you could sleep with them with your ear to a pillow?

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.