Wiki Posts
Search

USMobile $10 Inflight & Boingo WiFi Plan

Search this Thread

Old Oct 13, 2017, 8:21 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA EXP 3MM, Lifetime Platinum, Marriott Titanium, HH Gold
Originally Posted by Xeno
It was mentioned up-thread that one can sign 25 persons from their company and secure a rate of $25 a month with a one-year commitment.

Could we do this with FT as our "company?" I believe iPass is available as an affinity/perk as well as an employee benefit....according to the website.

I imagine there are more than 25 FTers who would gladly pay $25 per month for a minimum of one year.
Old Oct 15, 2017, 12:19 pm

What is the company's responsibility if an "employee" doesn't pay their bill. It would be child's play to throw together a legal entity but I expect they would want a guarantee.
ESpen36 and HockeyCoachBen like this.
Old Oct 15, 2017, 10:17 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AAConciergeKey/1MM, DL DM/2 MM, UA Gold,Hilton Diamond, IHG Plat, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott Titanium
I, for one, would jump on the FT company idea, too.
ESpen36 and BTA like this.
Old Oct 26, 2017, 10:46 pm

Programs: AA-EXP Hilton Honors-PLT Admirals Club
Originally Posted by kikier
Does anyone try if it works for international flights (through Panasonic/Deutsche Telekom) ?
I have used it on multiple AA and JAL flights across the pacific over 2 months in addition to Gogo on domestic AA flights. In every occasion I had no issues. One thing though I did find was i needed to remove the profile from my mac list of saved SSIDs, so that the Ipass app could create a new profile. Everything worked fine after removing.
Old Oct 27, 2017, 5:48 am

Programs: DL DM/2.768MM, Global Entry, Titanium_Marriott, GHertz
Originally Posted by valuepac
I have used it on multiple AA and JAL flights across the pacific over 2 months in addition to Gogo on domestic AA flights. In every occasion I had no issues. One thing though I did find was i needed to remove the profile from my mac list of saved SSIDs, so that the Ipass app could create a new profile. Everything worked fine after removing.
@valuepac, The person you quoted was responding to my post about the SAS iPass. So please clarify, were you using an SAS iPass, CPH Travel Wifi, Mobilese Wifi, US Mobile iPass, or a regular iPass account?
Old Oct 31, 2017, 8:35 am

Programs: Fallen DL DM (PM) 2MM
When I went to renew, I got a message "We've sold all our passes, do you want to be on the waitlist?" Guess I was a day late (but not a dollar short)
Old Dec 17, 2017, 1:26 pm

Programs: NW Gold->CO->UA->DL PM
SAS Inflight now says: GoGo Inflight is excluded from this service.
Old Jul 25, 2018, 10:50 am

Programs: Delta PM, SPG Gold
Hey folks – are people still interested in pooling up for an iPass subscription? I'd be willing to get it going if we have 25+ folks and if they'd be willing to pay the year up front (will take too much effort to bill otherwise).
Old Jul 25, 2018, 10:55 am

Programs: UA*G (1K again), Sixt Plat, *was*: SQ QPP01 & SK EBS/EBG, LH SEN, AA EXP, 9wPlat
Originally Posted by N6exQtz
Hey folks – are people still interested in pooling up for an iPass subscription? I'd be willing to get it going if we have 25+ folks and if they'd be willing to pay the year up front (will take too much effort to bill otherwise).
I would like to clarify on which airlines it would work.

If SAS (Scandinavian/SK) is out, it wouldn't be too bad, but I would require LH and LX wifi...then would sign up.
Old Jul 25, 2018, 8:55 pm

Programs: AC SE100K MM
I am in. Could probably bring 3-4 others.
Old Jul 31, 2018, 12:15 pm

Depending on the annual costs I would be in with 1 account
Old Jul 31, 2018, 6:43 pm

Programs: UA*G (1K again), Sixt Plat, *was*: SQ QPP01 & SK EBS/EBG, LH SEN, AA EXP, 9wPlat
I'm in - as long as I can use it on the on board wifi of LH and LX...
Old Aug 2, 2018, 11:59 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA EXP, HH Diamond, IHG Plat, Hyatt Plat, Marriott Plat, Nat'l Exec Elite, Avis Presidents Club
Originally Posted by N6exQtz
Ultimately depends on the price point, but I’m interested.
Old Oct 10, 2018, 6:53 pm

Programs: AA, DL, AK, UN, CN
Anyone have iPass? Does it let you use more than one device, concurrently or concurrently? I just got iPass via AirlineCheckins.com and it said in one place once you register the one device you can't use another. Seems a tad strict and I'd be surprised if that's how it worked.
Old Oct 10, 2018, 7:18 pm

Programs: DL DM/2.768MM, Global Entry, Titanium_Marriott, GHertz
Originally Posted by ryandelmundo
Anyone have iPass? Does it let you use more than one device, concurrently or concurrently? I just got iPass via AirlineCheckins.com and it said in one place once you register the one device you can't use another. Seems a tad strict and I'd be surprised if that's how it worked.
My office has a regular contract with iPass so one can use more than one device at the same time. I forget what the actual limit is.

I think you are looking at a special edition of iPass that is something of a promotion and while the cost of much less then all the benefits are not available.

The thread you seek is Unlimited In-Flight WiFi on 36 International Airlines for €10/mo ($11/mo)

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.