Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Flexiroam X Review - Pan-International SIM sticker

Search this Thread

Old Jan 21, 2019, 2:04 pm

Programs: Ex-Bonvoyed, Hyatt, Hilton, BR, AC, AA
Originally Posted by Michele De Acetis
So what? I don't see only positive reviews in this thread. And even if positive reviews are more frequent than negative, what should your post mean? Please explain.
It just seems odd someone would make a brand new account on Flyertalk to specifically talk about how bad a travel SIM is, and have no other post.

Usually people make accounts here to talk about actual traveling before diving into tangential aspects of travel. Not saying you have ulterior motives, but it does look suspicious.
kennycrudup likes this.
Old Jan 21, 2019, 3:10 pm

Originally Posted by Dave510
It just seems odd someone would make a brand new account on Flyertalk to specifically talk about how bad a travel SIM is, and have no other post.

Usually people make accounts here to talk about actual traveling before diving into tangential aspects of travel. Not saying you have ulterior motives, but it does look suspicious.
Maybe it's because this is the most important thread where this particular topic is discussed over the Internet. I am sorry, but I did not find any forum rule about a requirement so that someone should post something about "crucial aspects" of travel before being able to post something about these topics. But after all, you are free to purchase as many Flexiroam stickers as you like. It's your money, not mine.

Last edited by Michele De Acetis; Jan 21, 2019 at 3:11 pm Reason: Correct typos
Old Jan 21, 2019, 5:52 pm

Programs: Bonvoy LTTE/AMB, AmEx Plat, National EE, WN A-List, CLEAR+, Covid-19
Originally Posted by Michele De Acetis
Please explain.
I don't think anyone's going to "stay away" over your bad experience.

People place way too much importance into the effect of their bad reviews, especially those from hit-and-run posters.
Old Jan 22, 2019, 12:08 am

Originally Posted by kennycrudup
I don't think anyone's going to "stay away" over your bad experience.

People place way too much importance into the effect of their bad reviews, especially those from hit-and-run posters.
These are just your speculations, you don't know me and you cannot say how much importance I place on something. It seems that your attitude depends on the fact that you posted many messages here and you think that this entitles you to say what's right and what's wrong. Why don't you let the readers of this thread just decide themselves what do do based on the reviews (many postive, some negative) available in this forum?

Last edited by Michele De Acetis; Jan 22, 2019 at 12:20 am Reason: Correct typos
Old Jan 24, 2019, 1:03 am

My post mysteriously vanished so here's another go at it!

My iPhone started randomly losing AT&T signal in the US in areas of good coverage and AT&T insisted on switching me to a new SIM without "that thing" on it first for a few days. When that didn't work, they sent the phone in to Apple who did something that fixed the problem.

But now I'm out a Flexiroam sticker SIM
Old Mar 25, 2019, 11:24 am

for Europeans you can get it for 5 EUR incl shipping and 100MB global roaming (+100MB referral bonus)

http://flexiroam.sale/starterpack
Old May 11, 2019, 7:59 pm

Programs: most of them
Originally Posted by unmesh
My post mysteriously vanished so here's another go at it!

My iPhone started randomly losing AT&T signal in the US in areas of good coverage and AT&T insisted on switching me to a new SIM without "that thing" on it first for a few days. When that didn't work, they sent the phone in to Apple who did something that fixed the problem.

But now I'm out a Flexiroam sticker SIM
You can get free FlexiroamX chip replacements. You get the first one for free with free shipping anyway. I think after that you have to pay shipping at least.

I see they also offer their own SIM now as well so you don't have to use the overlay chip. If your phone has dual SIM slots that appears to be the better solution. I am planning to change home carriers so I was able to order the SIM free of charge to replace my overlay chip since my phone has dual SIMs.

Last edited by glennaa11; Jun 24, 2019 at 8:02 am

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.