Wiki Posts
Search

iTunes 11.1 deleted all my old podcast

Search this Thread

Old Sep 19, 2013, 7:37 am
Suspended
Original Poster

iTunes 11.1 deleted all my old podcast

To those of you who want to upgrade their iTunes 11.1, Beware, they have problems with podcast.

I have 2 itunes in 2 different mbp (mbp1 - mine, mbp2 - wife) signed in under my account (for app download purposes). We listened to different podcast. For some of the same podcast we subscribed, I'm way ahead than my wife's. Thus my wife's mbp has lots of old podcast. Once I've upgraded both to iTunes 11.1, the podcast on both itunes were sync, resulting to subscribing the same podcast and hers losing all her old podcast. ... APPLE, I've tried to find in her trash can, none, I also tried to find in her itunes media folder, gone. This is sucks. I don't setup time machine on hers.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.