Reload this Page >

Best Germany SIM card - mostly data

Best Germany SIM card - mostly data

Old Dec 14, 2011, 9:09 am
Original Poster

Programs: AC*S100K 1MM, LH FTL, Hyatt Globalist, Accor Plat
Question Best Germany SIM card - mostly data

Hi all,

I have a SIM from Nat Geo that works great all around Europe for the free incoming calls.

However, on my next trip (leaving today!) to Germany, I would like to have a SIM card for data (and possibly voice too). I have an unlocked iPhone 4.

What company is the best?

Thank you!

Jan
Old Dec 14, 2011, 2:35 pm

Programs: Delta PLAT + 1K United for 2011, ????? for 2012
Do you know German ?

last time I went there some of the grocery stores had cheap sim cards with Data,

but the website is only in German , I figured it out with google translate and some help with the person next to me at internet cafe,

Also McDonalds had free internet but you had to have a german mobile phone as thats how the sent to password by SMS
Old Dec 15, 2011, 2:33 pm

Originally Posted by jlisi984
Hi all,

I have a SIM from Nat Geo that works great all around Europe for the free incoming calls.

However, on my next trip (leaving today!) to Germany, I would like to have a SIM card for data (and possibly voice too). I have an unlocked iPhone 4.

What company is the best?

Thank you!

Jan
Go here for information you need.
Old Dec 17, 2011, 12:46 am

Programs: None anymore
Originally Posted by weekilter
Go here for information you need.
There are of course other operators that site doesn't mention in Germany. I'm currently with VodaFone and happy with the over all operation of the service. I'm on the CallYa Smartphone Fun plan for 9,99 a month just a warning I get data speeds capped to 64kbps after 400mb downloads which is the not much...
Don't worry about the German-English thing most shops are bilingual.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.