Community
Wiki Posts
Search

small print on boarding pass

Search this Thread

Old Feb 12, 2011, 8:23 am
Original Poster

small print on boarding pass

I use Windows XP and have a Dell All in One Printer A920. Last summer I flew Alaska and when I printed my boarding pass the print was very small. The bar scan was okay and no problem boarding. Now I have a flight with BA in June and when I print my e-ticket or itinerary it again prints very small. I'm guessing when I go to print my boarding pass it will again print very small. All my other printing jobs print fine, it's just the airline thing. I've see this issue before but wonder just what is causing this. Is it me or the airlines?
Thanks for any suggestions smithokay
Old Feb 12, 2011, 11:46 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

It's probably something with how your browser is configured to set the page size. Do you get small print when you print other web pages from your browser?
Old Feb 12, 2011, 12:08 pm
Moderator: Delta SkyMiles, Luxury Hotels, TravelBuzz! and Italy

Please follow this thread in the Travel Technology Forum.
Thanks..
Obscure2k
TravelBuzz Moderator
Old Feb 12, 2011, 12:40 pm
In Memoriam

Programs: ua prem exec, Former hilton diamond
It's not always your fault, sometimes it's the settings the airlines are using

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/delta...too-small.html

And there have been questions on different browser forums about a specific airline's boarding pass not printing correctly from a specific browser (like this Firefox / Alaska Airlines combination)

https://support.mozilla.com/hy-AM/questions/773724

Try a different browser, try printing to PDF and enlarging that or try a different browser, or just print it at the airport.
Old Feb 12, 2011, 2:10 pm
Suspended

Programs: Hyatt Diamond, Fairmont Platinum, Aeroplan Diamond, HHonors Gold, SPG Gold
Funny.. if one can't read the stipulations, is one bound to it? An argument for both sides.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.