Best keyboard for typing

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Best keyboard for typing

Search this Thread

Old Feb 17, 2011, 1:09 am
Original Poster

Just to update you, I got the Microsoft Wireless Comfort 5000 keyboard and mouse combo. Been using it for several days now and I think its great, a million times better than my old keyboard. I did not use to care about being wireless before but now my desk looks a lot less cluttered! Just hope the batteries hold up well, FYI the keyboard uses 2 AA and so does the mouse, cambe with 4 Energizer batteries in the box.

The keys feel great for typing and I like the curved dessign. The mouse is also very nice to use but I feel the side buttons are a little too far forward for my hands. Some of the quick buttons along the top are not working for me, maybe because they are designed for Windows 7 and I am using Vista? The palm rest is a little hard, I would have preferred it to be softer. Also, the polished surface shows fingerprints very easily. The other thing I dont like is the small Esc key at the corner, I would have much preferred a bigger one.

But overall, very happy with the purchase, thanks for the advice all :]

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.