Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Tracking Flights Taken

Search this Thread

Old Dec 9, 2010, 6:49 pm
Suspended
Original Poster

Programs: AMEX Plat, AA EXP, DL Diamond Medallion, US, B6, SPG Gold,Marriott Gold,Hilton Gold,Starbucks Gold
Tracking Flights Taken

Hi All, I'm very familiar with FlightMemory, but has anyone come across being able to have your flight data automatically imported? I'd like to look back one day and just scroll through all the flights I've taken. I know of the website whereIvebeen but that isn't the same as the Flight #, date arrival/dep, miles the trip was, etc.

If anyone knows of any site that tracks flights taken, that would be very helpful. I've searched around on forums and googled with nothing turning up.
Old Dec 9, 2010, 6:59 pm
Moderator: Delta SkyMiles, Luxury Hotels, TravelBuzz! and Italy

Please follow this thread in the FT Travel Technology Forum.
Thanks...
Obscure2k
TravelBuzz Moderator
Old Dec 9, 2010, 7:54 pm
Suspended
Original Poster

Programs: AMEX Plat, AA EXP, DL Diamond Medallion, US, B6, SPG Gold,Marriott Gold,Hilton Gold,Starbucks Gold
Originally Posted by obscure2k
Please follow this thread in the FT Travel Technology Forum.
Thanks...
Obscure2k
TravelBuzz Moderator
Which thread are you referring to?
Old Dec 9, 2010, 10:30 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

I use the BA 97 calendar where I have recorded all my flights since March 2007. Those datas can be found by clicking on my signature.
Old Dec 9, 2010, 10:38 pm

Originally Posted by krpjr
Hi All, I'm very familiar with FlightMemory, but has anyone come across being able to have your flight data automatically imported? I'd like to look back one day and just scroll through all the flights I've taken. I know of the website whereIvebeen but that isn't the same as the Flight #, date arrival/dep, miles the trip was, etc.

If anyone knows of any site that tracks flights taken, that would be very helpful. I've searched around on forums and googled with nothing turning up.
Do you mean some sort of website that you could give a confirmation number and then it automatically pull your flight data? I've never heard of a site like that. I use FlightMemory, openflights.org, and Kayak Trips. Kayak Trips I use more for my upcoming flights, but it stores previous flights. Openflights is similar to FlightMemory, but has different features and is formatted differently.

Originally Posted by krpjr
Which thread are you referring to?
obscure2k is referring to this thread (the one you started). Presumably you posted this in a forum which was less appropriate than the Travel Technology forum, and he (or she?) was letting you know it had been moved.

Last edited by cmn.jcs; Dec 9, 2010 at 10:39 pm Reason: Double quote
Old Dec 10, 2010, 2:19 am

Programs: SK*G & Centurion
Are any of those compatible with TripIt? Since I keep all my travel plans there, I'd like my flight tracking app to just get everything from TripIt.
Old Dec 10, 2010, 7:03 am
Suspended
Original Poster

Originally Posted by Robbiedeluxe
Are any of those compatible with TripIt? Since I keep all my travel plans there, I'd like my flight tracking app to just get everything from TripIt.
Hi Robbie, gm to you. I was able to forward some past itineraries to tripit and it puts them in my past trips. It also tells my total miles I've flow for the current year and total of my flying lifetime for past+current years.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.