Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > Travel Products
Reload this Page >

Spinner Laptop Case

Spinner Laptop Case

Old May 31, 2022, 8:08 am
Original Poster

Programs: Independent
Spinner Laptop Case

Any suggestions for a 4 wheel (or 8 wheel) spinner laptop case?

I have a Wenger rolling laptop case, which worked fine for my needs. Unfortunately, I am starting to develop some stability issues, so I am finding that i r4eally need a spinner type case instead of a rolling case. I had a Kenneth Cole Reaction, which layout wise was OK. But it had a major design flaw in that unless you stuffed the thing to the gills, it did not have enough stiffness and ind of collapsed in on itself, making it too hard to maneuver. It doesn't have to be under seat, but I also don't need a full 22in suitcase either. It needs to function more as a laptop and accessory bag than holding clothing, etc.
Old Jun 16, 2022, 10:19 pm

Programs: Alaska 100K (aka OWS)
Nobody's answered, so I'll throw in my two cents. I had a bad back injury followed by surgery and could no longer lift a bag to the overhead, plus needed support while walking. My hubby got me the Travelpro spinner - it tracks easily, wheels like ice, and fits nicely under the seat. Easily holds a laptop plus overnight necessities. I had a zipper problem about a month after purchase - travelpro sent me a new bag with minimal fuss.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.