Rimowa Hybrid Cabin: Matte or Gloss?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Mar 15, 2021, 8:37 am
Original Poster

Programs: Aeroplan 50K/Star Alliance Gold, Accor Gold, base level Marriott/Hyatt/Hilton

I'm looking at the Rimowa Hybrid Cabin S. I was originally looking at Blue and Black Gloss, but it seems that those have been removed from the website and only white is available in gloss (could be a glitch and I don't need it for another few months anyway). I noticed that there was a Lufthansa version, where the bag is available in blue and black gloss. Should I get the LH version in gloss or regular Rimowa in matte?
Old Mar 16, 2021, 6:36 am

Programs: Hyatt Explorist, Hilton Gold, Marriot Gold, IHG Silver, Choice Platinum, Wyndham Gold
Originally Posted by yyztozag
I'm looking at the Rimowa Hybrid Cabin S. I was originally looking at Blue and Black Gloss, but it seems that those have been removed from the website and only white is available in gloss (could be a glitch and I don't need it for another few months anyway). I noticed that there was a Lufthansa version, where the bag is available in blue and black gloss. Should I get the LH version in gloss or regular Rimowa in matte?
I had planned to get the Hybrid white gloss, but after looking at how poly easily damages and scuffs up, I'm getting a pelican. I already have w cabin S aluminum. That's it for Rimowa.
Old Mar 16, 2021, 8:12 am

Programs: LH SEN
In my experience, stickers stick to the gloss finish much better than to the matte. So if having stickers stick well (or the opposite) is a priority, go for the gloss (or matte vice versa).

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.