Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Hand carry/check in luggage grips

Search this Thread

Old Feb 4, 2020, 3:25 pm
Original Poster

Hand carry/check in luggage grips

I am looking into getting something that's a little subtle yet unique in terms of luggage handle grips. See the link below, if it works. What is your choice if you had one?

https://www.zazzle.com/funny_emotion...BoCq-cQAvD_BwE

I am looking for something that's uhm....stupidly bright....say like a neon green with dots or a dark purple one with smiley faces.....
Old Feb 10, 2020, 11:45 am

Programs: Marriott Platinum. AA and UA as well, but I don't care about them anymore.
Originally Posted by QuesoDeCan
I am looking for something that's uhm....stupidly bright....say like a neon green with dots or a dark purple one with smiley faces
Like This? Like This?

I have something similar to this and it works well. Though I think for visibility my neon orange luggage belt is easier to spot since you never know where the handle will end up. The
Luggage Belt Luggage Belt
is a lot easier to spot.

Last edited by Dread Pirate Jeff; Feb 12, 2020 at 8:54 am Reason: Fixed URLs munged by Mobile Copy/Pasta
Old Feb 12, 2020, 7:01 am

Programs: AA Gold/OneWorld Ruby
I believe this is the one that I have on the retractable carry handle of my Tumi Tegra international carry on:

Amazon Amazon

It is very comfortable to hold, yet slim enough that it doesn't interfere with the retractable handle at all. It is adjustable well. I have to admit the literally opposite criterion from you: I bought it because it is completely black, is barely noticeable and looks like it was part of the case. However, I think they make a "stupidly bright" one as well.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.