Solid cologne?

Old Jan 21, 20, 6:33 am
Original Poster

Programs: DM Gold, Marriott Plat
Solid cologne?

Anyone try using solid cologne? Saw something from Fulton and Roark pop up in my Facebook feed and am considering a trial...
Old Jan 21, 20, 8:37 am

Programs: Delta Gold (2020)
I've used a few solid perfumes - from Burts Bees, from Pacifica. I keep at least one in my shower kit for travel. The ones I use seem to be mostly beeswax base.
Old Jan 21, 20, 1:58 pm

I sometimes use them. I've even made some little tins of solid perfume using my favorite perfumes. I like how small solid perfume can be, but there's something I find so satisfying about spraying perfume into the air and walking through the mist!
Old Jan 21, 20, 7:25 pm

Love solid cologne. Easier to travel with, not breakable or spill-able, and easier to get just the right amount.
I have use a few that I like, including some great ones from here:
https://alexandriafragrances.com/col...lid-fragrances
Old Jan 27, 20, 8:26 am

Programs: Marriott Platinum. AA and UA as well, but I don't care about them anymore.
I have a couple I switch between but in my own experience, they don't last as long as spray. So even if I carry a very small tin of solid as a backup, I still carry a very small bottle of spray (like sample sized or something around 1 - 1.5oz). The little samples they used to give were perfect for travel, though it's been harder to get them recently.

Search this Thread
Search Engine: