Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > Travel Products
Reload this Page >

What travel pillow would you recommend for long-haul flights?

What travel pillow would you recommend for long-haul flights?

Old Nov 26, 19, 9:29 am
Original Poster

Lightbulb What travel pillow would you recommend for long-haul flights?

I CAN'T SLEEP ON PLANES! Here is a desperate attempt to make long-haul flights more bearable and find a miracle cure for my sleepless flight trips.
Old Nov 27, 19, 2:30 am

Programs: MPC Silver
I've been using the Turtl Pillow. A bit unconventional for a 'pillow', but honestly does quite the trick for me.

Got it based on Wirecutter's review (they recommend a couple other pillows as well):

https://thewirecutter.com/reviews/best-travel-pillow/
Old Dec 2, 19, 4:47 am

Programs: Mucci Des Oeufs Brouilles et des Canards
Kind of difficult if they are not flying anywhere you want to go, but the 6 way headrests on Cathay Pacific's A350 in Economy are pure magic! I don't think they are well publicised enough.

Not only to do they go up and down and have flaps that fold in, but those flaps open out into a wider headrest that, for me at least, negated the need for a pillow at all. I found I could get into a comfortable position

Avoid Etihad in Y. They have a single sided fixed headrest wing that is so far to the side, it will give you an neck ache, with or without a pillow.

I used a memory foam neck pillow by blusmart from Amazon. It was better than the blow up ones as it felt more secure, your head didn't bob from side to side and it was flat at the back so you could rest fine. The only negative would be that it got a little warm, as most memory foam products tend to.
Old Dec 4, 19, 9:47 am

Originally Posted by Keyes View Post
I've been using the Turtl Pillow. A bit unconventional for a 'pillow', but honestly does quite the trick for me.

Got it based on Wirecutter's review (they recommend a couple other pillows as well):

https://thewirecutter.com/reviews/best-travel-pillow/
I second this one.

Search this Thread
Search Engine: