Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > Travel Products
Reload this Page >

Softside Carry-On Spinner With Add-A-Bag Strap

Old Sep 14, 19, 8:04 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AA Gold, DL Gold, Marriott Platinum, Hilton Gold, Starwood Gold, too many cruise programs to list

Am looking for a new carry-on bag. Because I don't like to put my cabin bag over the handle for those times I need to use on 2 wheels, looking for one with an add-a-bag strap of some configuration. B&R's domestic spinner includes their t-bar strap (which I like) but has issues with tipping. Do any of Travelpro's bags include an add-a-bag attachment? Seems to be less common than on the 2-wheel models of bags.

Suggestions?
Old Sep 17, 19, 6:06 am

Programs: Global Entry, TSA PreCheck, UA Premier, Marriott Titanium Elite
Almost all the TravelPro carryons come with a removable add-a-bag J-hook! I love it! It clips in a dedicated spot just below the top handle.
Since you mejntioned you were looking for 2-wheel, this is the one I use, because I like the suiter for holding my dress shirts (but the suiter is removable):
Travelpro Crew 10 22 Inch Expandable Rollaboard Suiter
Amazon Amazon

I've had mine since 2013 and it's still going strong! I'll keep using it till it falls apart.

Note that the comparable 4-wheel spinner also comes with the add-a-bag J hook. I can't comment on it though, since I don't own it and have never used it.

Last edited by MtlTourist; Sep 17, 19 at 6:11 am

Search this Thread