Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > Travel Products
Reload this Page >

Small toiletry push-up or twist-up tubes - where to get them?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Sep 6, 2019, 7:29 am
Original Poster

Hi y'all,

I am searching all over for small push-up or twist-up tubes to contain deodorants and shave soaps, but I cannot find any. There are plenty of larger options out there, though. But what I am looking for is something similar to what I once got from United Airlines in an overnight hotel amenities kit: a push-up tube, made from acrylic, with dimensions of 1.75"x1.25". That size holds deodorant or shave soap for more than a week (in my case, anyway). For weight- and size-conscious travel, such containers would be very valuable. Does anyone know where to find them? Thanks so much! Cheers - MM
Old Sep 6, 2019, 4:55 pm

https://phoenixartisanaccoutrements....ap-tube-2-5-oz
Old Sep 6, 2019, 5:40 pm

Programs: AS 75k, UA peon, BA Bronze, AC E50k, Marriott Plat, HH Diamond, Fairmont Plat (RIP)
Amazon Amazon
But I think this is larger than you want.

Last edited by Finkface; Sep 6, 2019 at 5:46 pm
Old Sep 6, 2019, 5:49 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: A3*Gold, SPG Plat, HyattDiamond, MarriottPP, LHW exAccess, ICI, Raffles Amb, NW PE MM, TWA Gold MM
Some hotels give out little sewing kit sized envelopes containing branded toothpaste if you forget yours. The problem is that once you tear the packet open, it can't be reclosed and unused toothpaste tends to ooze out, so you cannot easily take an open container with you.

In the past, many European (boutique type) hotels had similar packets (not little bottles) of very nice shampoo and bubble bath in rooms, but I haven't seen these much recently.

Current DL D1 amenity kits have some foil envelope/packet of mouthwash (plus small bottles of some other toiletries).
Old Sep 9, 2019, 12:04 am

Something like this 0.35 oz/~ 10ml twist stick? https://www.sks-bottle.com/340c/fin8i.html There are some 15ml twist tubes on eBay/Amazon.

Minimus.biz has some similar push up types https://www.minimus.biz/dawnmist-sti...7501-8100.aspx if you're willing to de-pot and refill with your own product. I've also seen some smaller flat oval tubes for sunscreen and friction sticks.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.