Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Reliable/Durable Luggage Set Brand?

Search this Thread

Old Aug 15, 2019, 3:50 pm
Original Poster

Reliable/Durable Luggage Set Brand?

I'm fed up with the cheap no-name/random brands that I've used over the years that give me 2 trips max between USA/CAN --> EU/Asia/South America
Right now, I'm looking into purchasing a luggage set (2-3 pieces) that includes a carry-on, medium size (28") and large (32"). I'd be okay with carry-on + medium size if thats whats available but seeing that there are so many brands, I was wondering if people could provide some input as to what brands I should look at.

I'm looking for something that can last me (hopefully) a few years (3-4 years) and my research on this forum has shown Bric and Brigs and Reily is something I should look at. How is swiss wenger, guess, ben sherman and bugatti? Anyone else have any recommendations from there experience about brands that have been reliable and not breaking/easily damaged through one flight leg?
On a side note, do people prefer hard vs soft luggage bags?

Thank you in advance for your help

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.