Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > Travel Products
Reload this Page >

Red Oxx purchases to Canada

Old Apr 19, 2019, 6:52 am
Original Poster

Programs: aeroplan

Hi...looking to purchase a Red Oxx Air Boss to have shipped to Canada - GTA. Wondering if anyone has experience purchasing from Canada and knows what the duties/tariffs are for this product?
Old Apr 19, 2019, 9:07 am
Original Poster

Programs: aeroplan
found answer...subject to taxes only...makes it very expensive after FX
Old Apr 20, 2019, 7:01 pm

Originally Posted by jkq2018
Yes a bit on the pricey side but worth it. I use the Air Boss and it has served me well. I think I have been using it for about 10 years now and still looks pretty new. I have no complaints at all.
SFOpaul likes this.
Old Apr 21, 2019, 5:22 am
Suspended

Programs: Aeroplan, IHG, Enterprise, Avios, Nexus
Originally Posted by jkq2018
If Red Oxx had a retailer in Canada you'd pay the taxes and exchange too. If you do order from Red Oxx specify USPS for shipping. Postal system parcels are often passed through without taxes while the courier companies always charge the tax and may add a handling fee.
Old Apr 26, 2019, 3:29 am

Programs: Aeroplan, AAdvantage
Red Oxx delivers such quality I am not fazed by the taxes. My XS Aviator and Sky Train (customized a few years ago when they still customized bags on orders of one) are absolute keepers. OTOH, if you someone wants a CPA (also customized with two D rings so you can use the Think Tank backpack straps to wear it like a backpack) which is already in Canada then it's for sale and practically brand new. It's bigger than I thought.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.