Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > Travel Products
Reload this Page >

Mens carry on bag with trolley sleeve?

Old Apr 4, 19, 2:12 pm
Original Poster

Programs: BA - Gold, EK - Gold

i am a guy looking for a decent sized bag but not something too big that can slip on to the handle.

Needs to carry a small laptop (surface pro), hoodie, small compressed pillow and my headphones.

I guess it should either be a rucksack or have or have a long throw over the shoulder strap.

Be good if it meant I didnít need to bring another bag with me when I need to go to a meeting and could use this one. Donít want something too formal though.

Any ideas?
Old Apr 8, 19, 7:24 am

Programs: UA gold, Hyatt Plat Marriott silver,Hilton Gold, PC Plat., SPG Gold.,Hertz Gold, Global Entry
Look at the Empire Builder from www.tombihn.com. It will hold everything you need and more. If you want a backpack I also have the versa premium from Everki. I have taken them both to meetings with no problems.
Old Apr 12, 19, 12:34 am

Programs: BA Meltdown soft-landed Silver, OZ♦+ (BR/UA), B6 Mosaic, WoH♦, Mlife Noir, TR 7*
Not sure if the Tumi Alpha 2 Messenger is big enough, but it has a tablet pocket and add-a-bag sleeve. As with all Alpha 2 products, it'll be on clearance.

Search this Thread
Search Engine: