Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > Travel Products
Reload this Page >

eBags order gone missing?

Old Feb 28, 19, 11:50 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AA EXP, IHG PLT, Hilton Gold, Amtrak, WN

I recently ordered a new Tumi carry-on from eBags, shipped via UPS. My order shows up as delivered by UPS two days ago. However, the package is nowhere to be found. Im starting to wonder if it was ever delivered at all... Has anyone experienced this before? Can I expect any assistance from eBags?

At this point, Id prefer a refund since I can just buy it at a Tumi store next week...
Old Mar 1, 19, 12:23 am

Programs: UA
Where are packages left? Could someone have stolen it?
Old Mar 1, 19, 12:53 am

Programs: SPG Gold, Hyatt GP Platinum
Have not had any issues with ebags. I’ve bought quite a bit of items from them.
Old Mar 1, 19, 3:51 am

Programs: BA Meltdown soft-landed Silver, OZ♦+ (BR/UA), B6 Mosaic, WoH♦, Mlife Noir, TR 7*
Originally Posted by brewdog11 View Post
I recently ordered a new Tumi carry-on from eBags, shipped via UPS. My order shows up as delivered by UPS two days ago. However, the package is nowhere to be found. I’m starting to wonder if it was ever delivered at all... Has anyone experienced this before? Can I expect any assistance from eBags?

You haven't contacted eBags yet? You can only expect assistance from eBags - they're the shipper. Contact them. They'll get this sorted out.
Old Mar 1, 19, 4:51 am

UPS might have delivered it to you. Have you checked your property? Sometimes UPS drivers that deliver packages to your porch instead opt to hide it somewhere in the bushes or on the back side somewhere. Have a look around the premises if nothing is found then contact eBags and tell them about the no delivery. They in turn can contact UPS and see what is going on... Hopefully they will have it sorted out for you!
Old Mar 1, 19, 6:10 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: UA US CO AA DL FL
This one is simple. Deal with eBags. They can replace the item and deal with UPS.
Old Mar 1, 19, 9:27 am
Suspended

Programs: UA 1K 1.8MM, Hertz PC, Marriott Platinum/Lifetime Gold
Originally Posted by brewdog11 View Post
I recently ordered a new Tumi carry-on from eBags, shipped via UPS. My order shows up as delivered by UPS two days ago. However, the package is nowhere to be found. Im starting to wonder if it was ever delivered at all... Has anyone experienced this before? Can I expect any assistance from eBags?

At this point, Id prefer a refund since I can just buy it at a Tumi store next week...
I'm really struggling to understand what you're up to?
You order a bag online. It apparently doesn't show, but delivery service (UPS in this case) says it was delivered two days ago.
And you are now posting online ... saying you want a refund and you'll buy it yourself?
If I have a delivery and it doesn't show up as expected, I immediately contact the company I purchased the item from ... have them track the package and work with UPS/FedEx etc ... of course, I can usually track the package online.
Your approach just makes no sense ... two days later you're only now wondering where your expensive bag is? Bonkers!
As others have noted, UPS should have information about where your bag is ...
jerryss and DragonSoul like this.
Old Mar 6, 19, 3:01 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AA EXP, IHG PLT, Hilton Gold, Amtrak, WN
End to saga: bag was collected by a neighbor who saw it during a torrential downpour. My case is now in my possession. Phew!

Search this Thread
Search Engine: