Reload this Page >

Trip Insurance w/o Medical

Old Jan 22, 2019, 9:04 am
TBD
Original Poster

Programs: All The Programs

Anyone know of a good source to get trip insurance without medical? I'll be covered by ISOS and its medical insurance, so I really only need misconnect/luggage/delay/etc insurance. Thanks. insuremytrip doesn't seem to have this option.
Old Jan 22, 2019, 9:24 am
Suspended

Programs: UA US CO AA DL FL
You will likely need to call carriers rather than doing this online as it is an unusual product..

You may also find that the cost of unbundling exceeds the cost of a bundled product which you do not need.
Old Jan 23, 2019, 10:59 am
TBD
Original Poster

Programs: All The Programs
For anyone who might look at this in the future .... I only found one option. TravelInsured seems to offer an "airline ticket" protector option, which is essentially travel insurance w/o medical. It is cheaper than the combined insurance ... but only by a few dollars. Seems the bulk of the cost for insurance is the travel portion and not medical.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.