Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > Travel Products
Reload this Page >

Best Compact Passport wallet?

Old Jan 6, 19, 1:01 pm
Original Poster

I'm usually paranoid about leaving my passport at the hotel and I often don't carry a backpack with me when i'm out so i'm pretty much just stuck with my front pants pockets.

If i'm going to be carrying my passport in my front pants pocket then i don't see a point in ALSO carrying a separate wallet for cards/cash. I have a Coach passport cover which is your standard bifold with card slots. I also have a Bellroy travel wallet which is awesome but bigger than i expected and not at all comfortable sitting in my front pocket.

Any good suggestions for a passport wallet with a zipper? Must have space for cash, ~6 cards and of course the passport. I was thinking about the Fjallraven passport wallet. Anyone have experience with it? Ideally i want something that's just a tiny bit bigger than the passport itself. The Bellroy All Conditions wallet seems nice but looks to have more added bulk than i want.

Thanks!
Old Jan 9, 19, 1:18 am

You may want to try the Bellroy Passport Sleeve. It just the size of a passport and has slots for credit cards. Normally I fold my bills and put them in the pocket that contains the passport
brp1264 and dreamspeed like this.
Old Jan 9, 19, 3:09 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by AltaBound View Post
You may want to try the Bellroy Passport Sleeve. It just the size of a passport and has slots for credit cards. Normally I fold my bills and put them in the pocket that contains the passport
So it's pretty small? I've looked that one up before and the photos do show that it's basically the size of a passport but the dimensions they list make it seem not much smaller than the travel wallet.

I do know that sometimes listed dimensions can be deceiving. Maybe I will order one from Amazon to check out. Thanks

Search this Thread