Search

Briggs & Riley Lifetime Guarantee

Search this Thread

Old Dec 21, 2018, 7:20 pm
Original Poster

Programs: OZ Diamond, QR Gold, HH Gold, IHG Plat, Accor Plat
Briggs & Riley Lifetime Guarantee

I have a XL Torq Spinner.

On these boards this suitcase does not get great reviews but mine is now around five years old has done 100s of flights, boat, train and car journeys without problem.

Then I flew FlyDubai just recently who managed to both puncture it and put a large crack in it.

My nearest airport is currently KBL. Unsure if it would even be worth shipping the bag to an authorised repair centre due to freight costs, I emailed B&R with some photos and questions. They confirmed they would fix it and suggested I ship it to California but failed to answer any of my other questions, namely that they would ship it back to Afghanistan free of charge.

They did send me a link where I could submit a repair and prepay the Fedex freight charge. This would be ideal as I could work out the shipping cost and then just send the bag to Fedex in Kabul with my driver. However when one tries to fill in the form, one cannot select any other country other than USA. Due to the security situation in Kabul, going back and forth to Fedex myself is something I wish to avoid.

Do you know if Briggs & Riley will ship the bag back to me in Afghanistan for free?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.