Community
Wiki Posts
Search

What's the best underseat spinner bag?

Search this Thread

Old Oct 22, 2018, 4:51 pm
Original Poster

What's the best underseat spinner bag?

Trying to decide between Platinum Elite Carry-On Spinner Tote (lifetime warranty) and the Tumi Larkin Simone (prettier).

I realize that every airline has varying underseat measurements. But I have yet to have a bag gate-checked as long as it's not larger than 19x14x10. So I'm looking for a bag that size or smaller. I have also been paying attention to what flight crew use and 90% of them use Travelpro. Neither Luggage Works nor the other elite brands have an underseat spinner.

I mostly fly American Airlines and both of these bags meet the "personal item" size requirements. Which means I can take this bag PLUS my carry-on luggage into the cabin.

I am looking for a bag that fits under the seat AND must have 4 spinner wheels, be slim enough to roll down the aisle of any airplane, and have a very good warranty. I want to be able to roll this bag into the airport, roll it into the plane, roll it into the seat row, roll it under the seat, roll it out of the underseat space, roll it out of the seat row, roll it off the plane, and roll it into the meeting at my new city.

Unfortunately Briggs/Riley does not make a cabin spinner that is vertical shaped like the Tpro or the Tumi (for ease of access of items in-flight).

Are there any other bags I should consider???

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.