Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Rimowa supreme x red

Search this Thread

Old May 10, 2018, 4:52 pm
Original Poster

Rimowa supreme x red

Will these be carried by authorized RIMOWA Dealers..? WOW is that a sexy looking piece of Rimowa Luggage and I really would like to have the 45L in RED..Sweeet
Old May 10, 2018, 8:54 pm

Programs: IHG Diamond Amb, Hilton Diamond, Hyatt Globalist, Bonvoy Gold, Hertz PC, AA Plat Pro
With near certainty they will not. I wouldn't even count on a restock.
Old May 11, 2018, 1:10 am
Original Poster

The only place I found for these to be sold are on EBAY and prices are like $4500.00 and up for them. The suggested retail is USD$1600.00 but not able to find one yet from a authorized Rimowa dealer here in the States. Any ideas anyone..?
Old May 11, 2018, 1:54 am

Programs: M/M
RIMOWA had these pieces for sale at their New York, Los Angeles, London and Paris retail flagship locations since last month.

Since then, they have been scooped up and are mostly available on the grey/secondary market at the previously mentioned prices.

The stickers alone are going for a couple hundred.

A lot of hype for a mediocre collaboration, IMO.
Coathanger and DutchessPDX like this.
Old May 11, 2018, 1:58 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by hornillas1
RIMOWA had these pieces for sale at their New York, Los Angeles, London and Paris retail flagship locations since last month.

Since then, they have been scooped up and are mostly available on the grey/secondary market at the previously mentioned prices.

The stickers alone are going for a couple hundred.

A lot of hype for a mediocre collaboration, IMO.
So do you think this will be the last of them made that has already been on the market or will there be more to come ..? The only place i seem to find them as people whom bought them now trying to flip them for double and triple retail..?
Old May 11, 2018, 2:02 am

Programs: M/M
When I went to the Cologne flagship location I was informed that this is a one-time run of the line. Once the inventory is sold, there will be no additions, as of yet.

I was informed that buyers had to reserve these pieces prior to the April release to even guarantee receipt and purchase. Walk-in purchases were only available if a previous reservation had been cancelled and the store moved to the next person on the list.
Old May 11, 2018, 2:24 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by hornillas1
When I went to the Cologne flagship location I was informed that this is a one-time run of the line. Once the inventory is sold, there will be no additions, as of yet.

I was informed that buyers had to reserve these pieces prior to the April release to even guarantee receipt and purchase. Walk-in purchases were only available if a previous reservation had been cancelled and the store moved to the next person on the list.
Yes you are right from what I have seen also and really the only place where I see to buy one is off of EBAY..! I see them selling for just about USD$3400.00 for the 45L and that is the one I really want anyways. No I really DO NOT NEED one but..!
Old May 12, 2018, 11:00 am

Like with anything Supreme these are a limited run and collectors/flippers would have bought out everything within days if not hours.
Old May 12, 2018, 2:55 pm
Original Poster

Sure would like to find one myself..!
Old May 12, 2018, 5:40 pm

Programs: IHG Diamond Amb, Hilton Diamond, Hyatt Globalist, Bonvoy Gold, Hertz PC, AA Plat Pro
Originally Posted by GiantCow
Like with anything Supreme these are a limited run and collectors/flippers would have bought out everything within days if not hours.
More like seconds and minutes!
vletnguyen likes this.
Old May 13, 2018, 3:11 am
Original Poster

I see quite a few of them on FLEABAY right now all in the USD$4200.00 range and will see what happens to them if they don't sell at this high price as they already been listed for about 30 days with no takers yet at this price. Lets see if the demand has slowed down for the 45L
Old May 13, 2018, 10:33 pm

Programs: SQ KF Gold, HHonors Gold, SPG Plat
Apparently they were sold out online at the Supreme store in seconds..

Have seen these listed online for 2x and up, am curious as to whether there are actually buyers who conclude transactions at these prices. I might've paid retail for a 45L in red, but these markups are nuts.
Old May 14, 2018, 2:16 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by elleana
Apparently they were sold out online at the Supreme store in seconds..

Have seen these listed online for 2x and up, am curious as to whether there are actually buyers who conclude transactions at these prices. I might've paid retail for a 45L in red, but these markups are nuts.
Well I surely would buy a Red 45L for the $1700.00 list price but most likely that will never happen.. I will actually pay a small premium but not like what I am seeing..
Old Jun 6, 2018, 12:16 pm

Here’s your chance to get in on the next Rimowa hypetrain

https://quartzy.qz.com/1297271/off-w...rent-suitcase/

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.