Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > Travel Products
Reload this Page >

RIMOWA Lufthansa 747-8

RIMOWA Lufthansa 747-8

Old Nov 12, 2017, 2:23 pm
Original Poster

RIMOWA Lufthansa 747-8

Are these cases only available through Worldshop? Located in the US and unfortunately have no plans to go to Europe anytime soon...
Old Nov 12, 2017, 2:51 pm

Programs: COdbaUA 1K MM, AA EXP, Bonbon Gold, GHA Titanium, Hertz PC, NEXUS and GE
You are SOL. Worldshop only, AFAIK.
Old Nov 12, 2017, 3:20 pm

Programs: UA Silver, AA Platinum, AS & DL GM Marriott TE, Hilton Gold
Originally Posted by SQ007
Are these cases only available through Worldshop? Located in the US and unfortunately have no plans to go to Europe anytime soon...
Yup LINK
Old Nov 12, 2017, 8:46 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by N1120A
You are SOL. Worldshop only, AFAIK.
Originally Posted by Madone59
Yup LINK
Well that's just great, now I want it even more...
Old Nov 13, 2017, 8:29 pm

Programs: SQ KF Gold, HHonors Gold, SPG Plat
I can confirm that they are very nice. Just that little extra luxe over regular Rimowa.

I picked up one while passing through Munich last year; it was a little pricey compared with what I could get from Hetzenecker downtown, but oh well..
Old Nov 14, 2017, 4:41 am

Programs: too many
I'm not sure whether this is against the Flyertalk rules, but could you find someone passing through Europe who could buy them for you?
Old Nov 15, 2017, 4:43 am

Originally Posted by SQ007
You can always use a parcel forwarder service. Me I use www.forward2me.com in the UK. Lufthansa do deliver to the UK since it is still within EU, so just order on the site using your provided Forward2me address. Once the package arrives in the ware house they will notify you and also you can then see your shipping options. I think a parcel of this size will probably cost around $100 to ship to the US using UPS saver.
Old Nov 15, 2017, 7:01 pm

Programs: COdbaUA 1K MM, AA EXP, Bonbon Gold, GHA Titanium, Hertz PC, NEXUS and GE
Originally Posted by ng1265
I'm not sure whether this is against the Flyertalk rules, but could you find someone passing through Europe who could buy them for you?
No reason it wouldn't be breaking a rule - it isn't like Rimowa bans non-Europeans from buying them. My wife and I own the Silver Integral-based carry on and the Topas-based large checked bag.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.