Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > Travel Products
Reload this Page >

backpack with slide-through sleeve? (attach backpack to carry-on)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

backpack with slide-through sleeve? (attach backpack to carry-on)

Search this Thread

Old Dec 4, 2017, 12:41 am

Google is my friend. I've been doing a lot of research lately and am trying to get a backpack to use while on business trips.
I really like the Victorinox. https://promopure.com/Victorinox-Arc...k/p/G02R15GH6H
Old Dec 4, 2017, 2:00 am

Recently, I was also looking for a backpack with the sleeve. I also did not want the bag to be too bulky. I first settled on the eBags Professional Slim Junior bag. It's nice-looking, enough pockets and functional enough for my needs most of the time for day to day usage. However, when traveling, I find myself irritated at the "taper" towards the top of the bag. I've since seen a nice American Tourister backpack at a duty free and ordered a similar Samsonite version. While the size should be better, I don't think the utility of the pockets will match up to the eBags bag.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.