Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > Travel Products
Reload this Page >

TravelPro Zipper Pulls

TravelPro Zipper Pulls

Old Oct 10, 2017, 7:13 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Mucci, AA EXP, Marriott Titanium
TravelPro Zipper Pulls

Anyone else have the problem of the zipper pulls on Travelpro luggage coming off? I usually buy their pieces, but am getting pretty frustrated at getting new luggage and then having the pulls lost after jut a few trips. Just wondering if I'm alone on this.
Old Oct 16, 2017, 7:01 am

Programs: AA Gold, Hilton Honors Diamond
I'm having the same issue. I thought TravelPro was supposed to be a good and reputable brand since crew uses it. Kind of disappointing. You are not alone.
Old Oct 16, 2017, 6:08 pm

Programs: UA Million Miler (Gold), Hilton Diamond, Marriott Gold
I've owned Travelpro for decades and have lost only one zipper pull. It was so long ago I can't remember when.
Old Jan 20, 2018, 4:28 am

Thumbs down Same

Lost lots of pulls and had one zipper break. It seems the zipper is bending a bit allowing the pull to slide out. Lame, irreparable. I have lost 4 on one piece of luggage. I won't buy travel pro again.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.