Reload this Page >

Best Towels in Luxury Hotels

Old Oct 8, 2017, 8:23 pm
Original Poster

Programs: UA GS>1K>Nothing; DL PM 2MM; AS 75K>Nothing>MVP

Deleted

Last edited by 5khours; Oct 9, 2017 at 6:12 pm Reason: Moved to inappropriate forum
Old Oct 8, 2017, 9:44 pm
Moderator: Delta SkyMiles, Luxury Hotels, TravelBuzz! and Italy

Originally Posted by 5khours
I've never really had great towels at a luxury hotel. And one thing that really bugs me is hotels that think a super heavy oversize towel makes a good bath towel.
IMHO, most luxury hotels have great towels. In fact, I have been in 4 star hotels with great towels. I suppose it depends on one's preference as to big oversize or thinner towels which dry more quickly
Having said that, I feel that this topic would be more appropriate in the Travel Products Forum.
Please follow there
Obscure2k
Luxury Hotels and Travel
Old Oct 8, 2017, 11:04 pm

Programs: CX GO, TSA Pre✓ Afflictions: TSASS
I bet the marketing department of each big chain has run studies and picked the most popular type of towel, which is why they are all fairly similar.

I like the typical heavy, oversize towels myself.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.