Old Oct 13, 2016, 1:38 pm
Suspended
Original Poster

Programs: Accor, IHG, LH, BAEC, DB
Carry-on help me decide: Bolero OR Salsa Deluxe + bag

I'm undecided between a

Rimowa Bolero Cabin Multiwheel IATA

or a

Rimowa Salsa Deluxe Cabin Multiwheel IATA + a 13 inch laptop bag attachable to Salsa Deluxe's telescopic handle.

I think the Bolero's front case will be sufficient for me size-wise. However, I think a modular solution is sometimes nice. E.g., the carry-on can go in the overhead bin but you still have access to the stuff in the separate case.

The thing is, I don't have the budget for a high-end business laptop bag from Tumi or such. Also, that is not quite what I want style-wise. I'd prefer the design of a 13 inch laptop bag by Manhattan Portage or perhaps Fjällräven or Jansport. But those companies don't offer anything you can easily slide over the handle of a Rimowa (CMIIW).

So, am I over-thinking this or what?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.