Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Samsonite Omni Luggage?

Search this Thread

Old Oct 12, 2016, 2:49 pm
Original Poster

Samsonite Omni Luggage?

Hello--just looked at the small (20 inch) spinner by Samsonite. It's called the Omni (PC). Have you tried this case? What are your thoughts?
Thank you,
Old Oct 12, 2016, 4:45 pm

Those tiny single wheels suck on anything but perfect smooth floors and will not last very long and also seems not serviceable. So do not recommend it. Also for a Poly-carbonate carry on from Samsonite it is a bit on the heavy side at 6.9 Pounds (3.1 Kg).

In general in the low and mid range price range you often get rather poor quality from Samsonite. So would suggest a different brand!

What are the reason you are looking for a hard case 4 wheel spinner?
Old Oct 12, 2016, 10:44 pm
Original Poster

Hi SkyForce6:

Just brought it home and already not pleased--it goes back to the store tomorrow ! I need a good spinner for check on luggage--any suggestions? DH's broke and I gave him mine. I was going to try to make do with a 21 inch and a 20 inch. Just can't make it work with that little Samsonite. We will be gone 3 weeks, so I guess I do need a bigger check in bag. I hate to haul luggage around and am stubbornly believe that if I pack it, I should be the one to rack it! But now that I am over 70 that means my carryon has to weigh less !;-) I have always been happy with my old Travelpro luggage and guess I will go that way again. Have you seen the larger Samsonite "lyte" ? Thank you for your help

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.