Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > Travel Products
Reload this Page >

recommendations for Luggage attachments to stack 2-3 suitcases together?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Oct 4, 2016, 10:22 pm
Original Poster

So my old 20 year suitcases a 30" and a 22" carry on had an attachment where I can attach the 22" to the 30" and able to pull the 2 wheel suitcases around...

It is time to replace my old heavier suitcase with something lighter. I am looking at the Travelrpo Maxlite 4, where I am planning on buying the 20" international carry on Rollaboard and the 26" Rollaboard (I read that the Rollaboards are better than the spinners). Based on the pictures, there is no attachment that comes with these suitcases that I can use to strap the 20" to the 26" for the Travelpro Maxlite 4. Edit: now I am reconsidering TP, since I see a lot of people posting horror stories on how they are not durable anymore. So if anyone can suggest suitcases also.

I found one on amazon that looks like it has good reviews: https://www.amazon.com/Travelon-Mult...rb_top?ie=UTF8

But I am wondering what are my other options? Does anyone have any recommendations on attachments?

In addition, I am also going to go on a trip to Asia to visit family soon, where I will have 2 checked luggage and one roller carry on. YEs I know it is a lot of luggage (only the carry on will be my stuff), but gifts for family that my mom is forcing me to bring (so can't argue there). I usually just need a 2 luggage strap solution, but most likely I think I would have to buy a second strap to strap the 3rd suitcase on.

Last edited by LearninghowtoMS; Oct 4, 2016 at 10:35 pm

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.