Wiki Posts
Search

75-100ml spray deodrants (UK only?)

Search this Thread

Old Mar 31, 2017, 2:24 am
Original Poster

Programs: BAEC Silver, IHG Diamond
75-100ml spray deodrants (UK only?)

Over the last year or two in the UK, it's been fairly easy to pick up these 75ml small compressed cans of Sure deodorant / antiperspirant (also found in Dublin airport).
Over the last few weeks, they've vanished and seem to be have been replaced by 125ml cans that are obviously no use for airport security.

Couldn't find these at all in the US (prices seem to be 3-4x higher than the UK as well for what they do do) and quite a few airports I've been through only sell the rollerball ones (or like Hong Kong, full size ones for some reason).

Have seen a couple of perhaps Nivea varieties in the travel sections (tiny tins that last about 5 minutes).

So, does anyone know if they've stopped producing these now or if any other countries do them?
Old Mar 31, 2017, 2:56 am

Programs: British Airways Gold
They're out of stock on the Boots and Superdrug websites. My guess would be they're being withdrawn due to people not believing they're really the same as the larger cans
Old Apr 1, 2017, 11:30 am

Programs: OWS,E+,A3Gold,TK+
https://www.shopstyle.co.uk/browse/w...sort=PriceLoHi

Last edited by Liams; Apr 1, 2017 at 11:54 am
Old Apr 8, 2017, 5:57 am

Programs: LH M+M
I can shop 35ml from 'Axe' here in Germany.
Old Apr 9, 2017, 11:32 pm
Suspended

Many antiperspirant can offer 75-100 ml only try to search online to find your best choice.
Old Apr 11, 2017, 6:33 am

Programs: FB Plat; BAEC Gold
No problems for me in Boots, Tesco and Wilkinsons. My issue recently has been that no one had them on special offer, I begrudge paying almost the same as my 250ml version.

Anyway, I found them down to £1 in Tesco on Sunday, duly cleared their shelves of 24 which will keep my going for a while.
Old Apr 12, 2017, 5:03 pm

Programs: AA Platinum Pro, HHonors Diamond
I tend to get 100ml cans of Nivea for Men 'Cool Kick' from Poundworld. They're not compressed like the 75ml cans, but they do the job for me... Last about 8-9 days (in tropical climate!) I find.
Old Apr 13, 2017, 12:45 am
Ambassador: World of Hyatt

Location: UK - the nearest airport is named after a motorway !
Unilever have stopped producing them, as (as noted up thread) consumers don't believe that they contain the same as the bigger tins. Like Dave, I'm clearing the shelves every time I see them on clearance...
Old Apr 15, 2017, 9:02 am
Original Poster

Programs: BAEC Silver, IHG Diamond
Actually found a handful in Tesco today. They'd been put in amongst the travel sized products rather than in the main deodorant section and not easy to spot. £1.50 each so not as cheap as before they vanished but better than nothing.

The 35ml ones are easy to get in travel sections. Nivea always there and there was a Lynx one as well ("Axe" to other countries?). £1 each or 3 for 2 (sure I had to pay nearly €4 for one at Tesco near the Hilton close to Dublin airport).
Old Apr 21, 2017, 6:30 pm

Programs: AA Platinum Pro, HHonors Diamond
Originally Posted by DangerM55
I tend to get 100ml cans of Nivea for Men 'Cool Kick' from Poundworld. They're not compressed like the 75ml cans, but they do the job for me... Last about 8-9 days (in tropical climate!) I find.
I obviously spoke too soon... I went to the local Poundworld today to get some cans for an upcoming trip next week only to find that the 100ml cans are now discontinued too... They only do the 150ml cans now!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.