Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > Travel Products
Reload this Page >

Any luggage/gear rec's on today's 30% off Amazon Prime sale?

Old Jul 12, 2016, 4:47 pm
Original Poster

I was surprised that there were so many luggage/travel items on sale for 30% off today with the Amazon Prime Day. I picked up a PacSafe product I need to replace and a couple of Eagle Creek Spector compression bags.

Has anyone here spotted any other "great deal/great product" items to snag on sale today?
Old Jul 12, 2016, 5:40 pm

Cancelled

Last edited by ChinaMeng; Jul 12, 2016 at 8:57 pm
Old Jul 12, 2016, 6:33 pm

Programs: UA 1K MM, AS MVPG, SPG PLAT 100
Originally Posted by ChinaMeng
Amazon Warehouse Deals has an automatic 15-20% off coupon today. It will work for a lot of Briggs and Riley luggage, haven't checked other brands.

I snagged the Baseline Deluxe Wheeled Garment Bag for $264 (item has no blemishes or dents, just damaged packaging)
Don't be so sure. I ordered a Briggs Baseline "Like New" several months ago and the thing came in a plastic bag (even though it said in original box), beat to hell and even had some random dude's business card in the ID slot. Needless to say I returned it. Wouldn't trust the Warehouse ratings for items like this.
Old Jul 13, 2016, 10:16 am

Originally Posted by KosherKimchee
Don't be so sure. I ordered a Briggs Baseline "Like New" several months ago and the thing came in a plastic bag (even though it said in original box), beat to hell and even had some random dude's business card in the ID slot. Needless to say I returned it. Wouldn't trust the Warehouse ratings for items like this.
Amazon Warehouse used to be great but, sadly, it did go down in "used-ness" in its rating. I still use it but am super careful to examine everything once it gets there.
Old Jul 13, 2016, 6:58 pm
KCZ

I saved about $100 on a Knomo rolling tote that I'd been eyeing for some time.
Old Jul 16, 2016, 3:49 pm

Warehouse Deals can be hit or miss, but I have had great luck. I picked up a BRX carry-on that was "Acceptable". The bag I received was flawless.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.