Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > Travel Products
Reload this Page >

Does anyone own a Secrid men's wallet?

Does anyone own a Secrid men's wallet?

Old May 19, 20, 1:01 am

Programs: Westjet Platinum, Fairmont Platinum RIP, Accor Gold, Marriott Lifetime Silver, HH Diamond
Yes, I have a Secrid wallet with the single compartment of cards, I can squeeze 6 cards into the pop out compartment. There's two additional pockets that fold out to carry my driver's license and health card ID and insurance papers, in addition to the cash compartment that usually just has a few $20 bills inside, just in case. I really slimmed down my wallet considerably, my secrid wallet is awesome, I love it, still going strong for close to 5 years, you hardly see any wear on the leather, just a few scratches that are barely noticeable. Card pop out mechanism is flawless, and has caught the attention of a few store clerks "oh wow, cool! where did you get that??"
Old May 21, 20, 2:26 am

I have one of their Miniwallets I purchased about a year ago. I just wanted to echo the other owners in that I've been happy with it. I tried to convince some of my friends to get one. A couple of them decided to get some knock-offs from Amazon so As long as none of your cards have any raised numbers you can fit 6 of them into the card holder. I have one card like that which I keep in one of the inside pockets and then I have another card over it so the numbers don't get imprinted into the leather.
Old May 21, 20, 10:00 pm

Butterfly Wallet

Amazon Amazon

The Butterfly Wallet is the best travel wallet for American currency. It's thin, lightweight, strong, inexpensive and has numerous compartments.

Search this Thread
Search Engine: