Briggs & Riley best price Canada

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jan 14, 2016, 11:51 am
Original Poster

Programs: AC SE100k, MT Ambassador, HH Diamond, Accor Diamond, Avis President's Club, National Emerald Club

Looking to get this Briggs and Riley bag.

http://www.luggagecity.ca/product-p/u128cxsp.htm

Where is the cheapest place to get these bags in Canada?

Any help is much appreciate.

Ak
Old Jan 16, 2016, 4:39 pm
Suspended

Programs: AC E50K (*G) WS Gold | SPG/Fairmont Plat Hilton/Hyatt Diamond Marriott Silver | National Exec Elite
De Catarina
Leather Goods Store
Address: 55 Bloor St W, Toronto, ON M4W 1A5
Phone416) 966-0562

Call them.o Remember to negotiate That's all I'll say.
Old Jan 19, 2016, 7:14 pm

Programs: aeroplan
Since you are in Vancouver, you could try Wanderlust 1929 W 4th. They sometimes put B and R on sale.

At certain times of the year, there are sales on B and R, you've just missed the one held by Evex, but I'm not sure they have online sales or a shop in Vancouver anymore. There are a couple in the metro Toronto area.

Sometimes Canada Luggage Depot, an online store, has sales. You could also check out jet-setter.ca - but again you need to keep checking for good sales which both of these have regularly. I've seen B and R baseline on sale at both sites in the past.
Old Jan 20, 2016, 5:41 pm

Programs: CX DM
You can also try Satchel in Richmond Center. I got my 28" Baseline upright on New Year's Eve when they had 30% off for all Briggs & Riley bags.
Old Apr 11, 2019, 8:41 am

UN Luggage in Winnipeg is currently offering 25% off certain B&R discontinued models and styles. Free shipping within Canada too.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.